Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Packers are turning it around

Started by Hog Bounty Hunter, October 23, 2005, 12:52:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Bounty Hunter

So far today Brett "the greatest of all time" Favre, 7 for 7 107 yards and a TD. 

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 23, 2005, 12:52:50 pm
So far today Brett "the greatest of all time" Favre, 7 for 7 107 yards and a TD.

Make that 10-10 for 163

Big Papa Satan

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: RedRazor on October 23, 2005, 10:19:29 pm
yeah...what makes that a little easy to take is....Seattle beats Fallas...I mean Dallas....ROTFLMAO

Dallas still has a winning record and will make the playoffs.

Jealousy always rears its ugly head from Packer fans.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: RedRazor on October 24, 2005, 03:25:14 pm
well congrats..its about time since you missed it the last what? 5 to 10 years? ROTFLMAO

Ironic, since that's how long it'll be before the Packers even sniff the postseason.

RebelliousHog

I've made ir no secret that I'm disappointed in my Packers. I think they have drafted poorly and have failed to keep good players from leaving due to free agency. They refuse to pay the money to keep them.

That being said, the cowgirls (due to Jerry Jones big, thick wallet) have done poorly dispite trying to buy the best team they could. Last second losses to the 'Skins and the 'hawks don't show me much.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci