Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Amad Carroll can't guard a midget

Started by curioushog42, October 04, 2005, 02:55:54 am

Previous topic - Next topic

curioushog42

:o

I've been telling anyone who would listen that Amad Carroll will flop in the NFL. Carroll was nothing but a showboat for the Hogs and couldn't stop getting penalties. He have carried that same attitude and consistently holding calls to the NFL. Last year he got in a fight with a teammate and was relagated to the bench and doghouse. This year is the same tune. The packers made a big mistake drafting him so high. Speed doesn't always translate to being a football player. I predict he will be in Canadian league in three years or less. Bank on it!!

Jim Harris

Daddy Nutt spoiled him for the first two years here and when they tried to start coaching him correctly his third year, he rebeled. Problem child to begin with, handled incorrectly from the start here, but what the UA did was just a portion of his problem. Still, he wasn't ever caught and righted when he arrived, which is par for the course with the players-coach staff.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

GorillaJMonsoon

He just has to hold on to his little shirt.

WILL CLINTON

They are getting something for their money 2 holding and 3 pass interference penalties a game. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

filthyswine

I think they made him wear mittens or something so that he wouldn't hold in practice.  I laughed when he said that he was turning pro.  He cost us at least 3 games while he was here.  I thought Richardson was a much better cover corner.

razorson

RebelliousHog

As a Packer fan I was floored that they picked him 1st. Could not believe it. Now everybody who watches the NFL knows what I knew then.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci