Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's offical my Packers suck

Started by Hog Bounty Hunter, October 03, 2005, 08:12:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Bounty Hunter

whatsshakinbacon

Why - he's got more money than we'll make in a lifetime.  He's got some good, fun years ahead, in and out of football.

Bacon out...

Big Papa Satan

I don't.  Farve should've retired his overrated ass several years ago when he was half-decent.

3-13 for the Packers is funny as hell.

Porquemada

Favre is part of the problem. He's completing more passes to the defense than his receivers.

Big Papa Satan

The Best Player In The History Of The NFL is part of the problem?!?

(gasps!)

Buff

Buff

Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 03, 2005, 08:12:54 pm
I feel sorry for Brett.
our packers suck - how did they let themselves get in this position, dropping off a little each year since back-to-back super bowl appearances?

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: President (almost Dictator) Buffinator Flex on October 03, 2005, 10:12:32 pm
Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 03, 2005, 08:12:54 pm
I feel sorry for Brett.
our packers suck - how did they let themselves get in this position, dropping off a little each year since back-to-back super bowl appearances?

They've been using HDN's playbook.

Bacon out...

Buff

Brett just showed why a game's never over as long as he's on the field - thank you Driver for dropping that pass.

BigPapaHawg

No way is Brett the problem, but it does look like he may have hung around one to me years. I hate to see him go out like this.
WOO PIG

hamsam

Quote from: BigPapaHawg on October 03, 2005, 11:29:56 pm
No way is Brett the problem, but it does look like he may have hung around one to me years. I hate to see him go out like this.
I second that emotion!!
"I am speachless. is this program on the right freaking track or what?i love the way Pel is coaching this team. i love this team. lets just keep getting better. congrats to Pel and the hawgs.PIG SOOIE!"

Forrest City Joe   December 30, 2008

corndo

I was really pulling for Brett tonight, too bad it didn't work out!

Big Papa Satan

Hog Bounty Hunter

WILL CLINTON

While I wont go to the extreme that there are 25 other QB's starting right now that are better, I wont say he is the best to ever play either.  He is probably the 3rd best QB to play behind Elway and Montanna, but the best overall player is, IMO, Jerry Rice. 
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: dubyacee on October 04, 2005, 08:00:00 am
While I wont go to the extreme that there are 25 other QB's starting right now that are better, I wont say he is the best to ever play either. He is probably the 3rd best QB to play behind Elway and Montanna, but the best overall player is, IMO, Jerry Rice.

All three of those we're great QB's, however I would have to say Favre and Elway were/are better than Montana.  Montana had great recievers, Favre and Elway made their recievers great.

boomo26

Brett is great, what other QB do you know will get sacked and get and and tell the guy great hit.

Ben Steiger

Quote from: DR on October 04, 2005, 01:32:29 am
Quote from: President (almost Dictator) Buffinator Flex on October 03, 2005, 10:11:32 pm
name who's better DR

Right now, about twenty-five other NFL starting QB's.

Name 25 other starting NFL quarterbacks that pull off that comeback last night.

I thought so. With three wide recievers, (one a #4 Arena Leaguer, a #2 7th round draft choice, and a neck-injured #2, a 5th round 3rd string tight end, and a cut former Dolphin), his center and left tackle sidelined by injuries, and Ahman Green injured...

With those kids? NAME THOSE QUARTERBACKS.
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

DOdom

I hope Favre wont let this season get him down.  He is still one of the best behind center.

Porquemada

Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 04, 2005, 07:01:17 am
Quote from: DR on October 04, 2005, 01:32:29 am
Quote from: President (almost Dictator) Buffinator Flex on October 03, 2005, 10:11:32 pm
name who's better DR

Right now, about twenty-five other NFL starting QB's.

Favre is the best to ever play moron.
I agree. Farve is the best to ever play moron and he plays it well.

dirty stanchez

Favre best ever?  With the long history of the NFL, I think it's hard to say that any one man is the best ever.  However, there is no question that Favre is the best QB of his era and definitely one of the all-time greats.

He has been carrying the team for years now and his ability to stage miraculous fourth quarter comebacks are the only reason why Sherman still has a job.

GB's front office screwed Brett big-time in the offseason.  They let their two guards go and made no attempt to replace them.  They spent $50k(gasp) shoring up free agent talent, and have made no attempts to get any talent on defense.

They should've spent the big bucks and stacked the team to give #4 another run like the Broncos did with Elway.  Unfortunately, they didn't.

Brett is still one of the best in the league, as last night's performance demonstrated.  He deserves to leave the game on his own terms.  He is a legend in the sport and is the only active player that you can really say that about right now.

hogsgrl09

i call it an off year ;D. idk....

but what happend 2 the guy with the neck injury....i cant belive i forgot his name.....but anyway like he popped his neck back or summin.
"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

Ben Steiger

Neck tramua and possible bruised spinal cord... and no NFL action.

Terrence Murphy, our second round pick out of Texas A&M...

Odd. Our two second rounder Texas A&M recievers get injured on the neck within 8 games of each other...
Si vis pacem, para bellum.

hogsgrl09

"The really amazing part, to me, was when Florida made it into the Final Four, the Democrats didn't demand a recount."
"I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know."

RebelliousHog

QuoteFavre best ever?  With the long history of the NFL, I think it's hard to say that any one man is the best ever.  However, there is no question that Favre is the best QB of his era and definitely one of the all-time greats.

He has been carrying the team for years now and his ability to stage miraculous fourth quarter comebacks are the only reason why Sherman still has a job.

GB's front office screwed Brett big-time in the offseason.  They let their two guards go and made no attempt to replace them.  They spent $50k(gasp) shoring up free agent talent, and have made no attempts to get any talent on defense.

They should've spent the big bucks and stacked the team to give #4 another run like the Broncos did with Elway.  Unfortunately, they didn't.

Brett is still one of the best in the league, as last night's performance demonstrated.  He deserves to leave the game on his own terms.  He is a legend in the sport and is the only active player that you can really say that about right now.

Have to agree completely. I would venture to say I am one of the oldest if not the oldest Packer fan here. I've been a Packer fan since before the Ice Bowl against the Cowboys (I'll be nice and not refer to them as the cowgirls). The Packer front office has REALLY let this SuperBowl winner go backwards rather than trying to maintain what they had. Too many good quality players allowed to leave and (IMO) poor draft choices.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

RebelliousHog

Shite!! 52-3 over the Saints? Where's this shite been all year. Saints had the #6 pass D in the NFL.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

Buff

are the pack back, or do the saints stink again?

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Ben Steiger on October 04, 2005, 02:19:52 pm

With those kids? NAME THOSE QUARTERBACKS.

Tom Brady and Donovan McNabb are two right off the top of my head.

Farve ain't got it anymore.  He should've went to the house last year.

RebelliousHog

Your cowgirls made Mcnabb look bad.  The Bolts put it to Brady.

whatsshakinbacon

If the pack sucks, the saints suck harder.  at least you have that going for you.

Bacon out...

WindyCityHog

The Saints suck that bad.....

TOP QBS of my time:

1.  Dan Marino
2.  Joe Montana
3.  John Elway
4.  Brett Favre
5.  Roger Staubach

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: WindyCityHog on October 12, 2005, 12:42:33 pm
The Saints suck that bad.....

TOP QBS of my time:

1. Dan Marino
2. Joe Montana
3. John Elway
4. Brett Favre
5. Roger Staubach

Roger doesn't belong on that list, he is not in the top 20.

Big Papa Satan

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: DR on October 19, 2005, 06:21:57 pm
Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 12, 2005, 06:17:09 pmRoger doesn't belong on that list

Neither does Farve, dumbass.

FAvre is at the top of the list, Roger's best year was not as good as Favre's worst year.  Hey is Wynne going to lose again this week?  What is your excuse going to be tomorrow or are you going to hide again?  Huh woosie?

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 21, 2005, 12:53:19 pmFAvre is at the top of the list, Roger's best year was not as good as Favre's worst year.  Hey is Wynne going to lose again this week?  What is your excuse going to be tomorrow or are you going to hide again?  Huh woosie?

Go and look at the stats, then try to say that Staubach isn't near the QB that The Most Overrated Player In The History Of The NFL, Farve, is.

Oh, Wynne won.  55-7.  It'd be around that score if Harrison's Klan robe-wearing bitchasses came and played them.

Were you born that [CENSORED] stupid, or have you just really worked at it your whole life?

Hog Bounty Hunter

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 22, 2005, 10:38:49 pm
Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 21, 2005, 12:53:19 pmFAvre is at the top of the list, Roger's best year was not as good as Favre's worst year. Hey is Wynne going to lose again this week? What is your excuse going to be tomorrow or are you going to hide again? Huh woosie?

Go and look at the stats, then try to say that Staubach isn't near the QB that The Most Overrated Player In The History Of The NFL, Farve, is.

Oh, Wynne won. 55-7. It'd be around that score if Harrison's Klan robe-wearing bitchasses came and played them.

Were you born that farging stupid, or have you just really worked at it your whole life?

Wynne lost last week at home to Batesville , the fact is they are n't very good.  I noticed that you stayed gone for a week and crawled under your rock so you didn't have to take the basking.  That's what most [CENSORED] like you do. Stauback is not in the top 20 of all time, neither is Aikman. Favre is the best, your opinon means little, just like you opinon about Wynne being better than Batesville, the score board indicated otherwise.

Big Papa Satan

Quote from: Hog Bounty Hunter on October 23, 2005, 12:43:30 pmWynne lost last week at home to Batesville , the fact is they are n't very good.  I noticed that you stayed gone for a week and crawled under your rock so you didn't have to take the basking.  That's what most wimps like you do. Stauback is not in the top 20 of all time, neither is Aikman. Favre is the best, your opinon means little, just like you opinon about Wynne being better than Batesville, the score board indicated otherwise.

Were you there, fool?  If not, STFU.

Oh, how bout them Packers.  Found a way to lose to the Vikes.  Hilarious.

Big Papa Satan

And yet, they still lost to the Vikes.  Wonder how that happened.

At this point in his career, Farve is nothing more than a popcorn fart in a hail storm.

whatsshakinbacon

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 23, 2005, 10:56:52 pm
At this point in his career, Farve is nothing more than a popcorn fart in a hail storm.

VERY probably the funniest one liner ever posted on hogville.net

Kudos from bacon!

Bacon out...

Big Papa Satan

If Dallas sucks, what does that make Green Bay?  An Orange Mound hooker?

RebelliousHog

Jezz, Ivan, you sound like a child. "I know you are, but what am I".