Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Matt Jones video link?

Started by Hog Vader, September 25, 2005, 10:59:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hog Vader

Just got back from Tuscalosa and I nedd to see something poistive, anyone have a link to the MJ highlight video
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. -  Theodore Roosevelt

Hog Vader

Thbaks buddy.

btw did anyone ever make a Basketball highlight for him?
Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the grey twilight that knows not victory nor defeat. -  Theodore Roosevelt

DanTheHogFan

?? didn't know he had enough to warrant that.

Hog Vader

September 25, 2005, 11:17:15 pm #4 Last Edit: September 25, 2005, 11:20:16 pm by Hog Vader
They showed a good basketball one at the bama game on the PigTron last year. was at least over a minute.
I just didnt know if there was one floating around the net.

btw which of those football videos in the link you gave me is the one I need to watch?
The vides Ive heard about is of razorback highlights set to music about 3 minutes long

DanTheHogFan

I think it is extended video highlight