Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cowboys

Started by hogbalz, September 19, 2005, 11:08:58 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogbalz

In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

hogbalz

Yea turned into a game all of a sudden. Do not really care about either team just enjoy good football. Not had much of that going around are parts lately.
In doing your work in the great world, it is a safe plan to follow a rule I once heard on the football field: Don't flinch, don't fall; hit the line hard.
--Theodore Roosevelt

If you don't make a total commitment to whatever you're doing, then you start looking to bail out the first time the boat starts leaking. It's tough enough getting that boat to shore with everybody rowing, let alone when a guy stands up and starts putting his jacket on.
--Lou Holtz

Big Papa Satan

Makes me fricking sick.

America's Team got too complacent.  Never should've let them back in the game.

When you've got a man down, you don't let him back up - you keep kicking him.