Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Next year is going to be horrible and here's why...

Started by The Hogfather, March 09, 2009, 01:29:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Hogfather

March 09, 2009, 01:29:55 pm Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 01:32:55 pm by The Hogfather
That's what I've heard from people with "sources".   ;)

jst01

it may be as bad as this year, or we may win 8 or 9 games.

We gotta wait and see who gets to campus, who stays on the team, who leaves the team, and how good we can play as next year goes on.

After starting 12-1, I figured we could easily win 6 or 7 more games and get close to 20 wins fairly easily. I was very wrong. So i'm not gonna give any predictions until about mid January of 2010.

Oliver

Next year is going to be fine and we're going to set the world on fire!  My "sources" tell me to give Pel 3 or 4 more years.  ;)

The Hogfather

Quote from: Oliver Miller on March 09, 2009, 01:40:54 pm
Next year is going to be fine and we're going to set the world on fire!  My "sources" tell me to give Pel 3 or 4 more years.  ;)

My sources tell me that we need to disband the basketball program immediately because there is absolutely NO CHANCE of us winning another game EVER.

WilsonHog

March 09, 2009, 01:49:05 pm #4 Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 01:50:40 pm by WilsonHog
Another thread aimed solely at criticizing "inside sources" - more than one started by Hogfather.

I have an inside source at Hogville, Hogfather. You know what my source tells me?

That the next thread you start for the purpose of criticizing "inside sources" will earn you an involuntary vacation from posting for several days.

I wonder whose inside source is right, mine or yours?

Oliver

Quote from: The Hogfather on March 09, 2009, 01:47:04 pm
My sources tell me that we need to disband the basketball program immediately because there is absolutely NO CHANCE of us winning another game EVER.

My sources tell me that Pelphrey will sign 2 McDonald's All American's in the late signing period and we'll win the National Championship next year...but if not next year, then the year after that.  That will be after another top 10 recruiting class and no off the court issues.

Oliver

Quote from: WilsonHog on March 09, 2009, 01:49:05 pm
Another thread aimed solely at criticizing "inside sources" - more than one started by Hogfather.

I have an inside source at Hogville, Hogfather. You know what my source tells me?

That the next thread you start for the purpose of criticizing "inside sources" will earn you an involuntary vacation from posting for several days.

Thanks.  Now I can stop posting in this thread.

Mr. Porkleone

Man Wilson, you just gave me the CHILLS..... ;D

newhog

The Hogfather

March 09, 2009, 02:45:49 pm #9 Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 02:50:27 pm by The Hogfather

To people with a sense of humor, this thread is better than the ones who solely cite sources, but lend nothing else.  You know, the "My source told me there are things going on in this program that would make the UNLV program of the '90s look like Angels, but I can't tell you what those things are" threads.  I think any reasonable person could discern that I am not "criticizing "inside sources"" as much as I am the "outstanding" information that is being attributed to these sources.

I'll refrain from starting any more threads of this nature.  However, I think I'm FAR from alone in my line of thinking in this matter.

Go ahead and delete this thread like you did my last one that everyone was enjoying and having fun with.  Let's resume the "Fire Pel" talk, for Heaven's sake....

ruarealhogfan

Hogfather may be a little over the top, but I notice how the Sarcasm seems to only be able to flow one way???

thirtythree

Quote from: ruarealhogfan on March 09, 2009, 02:50:19 pm
Hogfather may be a little over the top, but I notice how the Sarcasm seems to only be able to flow one way???

I've picked up on that as well.

mathhog

Quote from: thirtythree on March 09, 2009, 02:54:57 pm
I've picked up on that as well.

as one who's also been threatened with a banning, i've picked up on it too.

The_Iceman

Fortson / Welsh
Clarke / Britt
Henry / Farmer
Powell / Clark / Moore
Washington / Sanchez / Borden

thats not a bad team, assuming the offseason goes well and guys improve.

alohawg

Quote from: The_Iceman on March 09, 2009, 03:19:00 pm
Fortson / Welsh
Clarke / Britt
Henry / Farmer
Powell / Clark / Moore
Washington / Sanchez / Borden

thats not a bad team, assuming the offseason goes well and guys improve.

You mean compared to the team that just set the SEC on fire this year?
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc