Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jesse Pate...

Started by sp84hogs, March 08, 2009, 01:47:32 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sp84hogs

Does anyone know what happened to him, I know got off to a promising start but fell off the map possibly due to an eligibility issue?
"When we add up all those inches, that's gonna make the ****** difference between winning and losing, between living and dying" - Al Pacino in Any Given Sunday

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over, yet expecting different results.

faulknercohog

Quote from: sp84hogs on March 08, 2009, 01:47:32 am
Does anyone know what happened to him, I know got off to a promising start but fell off the map possibly due to an eligibility issue?

I was thinking the same thing today what happend to him. I remember
Pate and Marcus Saxon were both going to play for the Hogs, Pate
made it here Saxon went to Colorado St, why he went there I don't
know. Both were starters on the same jr collage team.

bvillepig

Saxon went to Utah State because he could't get in scchool here. Helped them to the NCAA. I dont know what happened to Pate

But that class, Adebyo,Pate,Saxon, Poole, Bradley,Hood along with Reed after his hardship would have been fun.

hogsanity

Quote from: bvillepig on March 08, 2009, 02:44:33 pm
Saxon went to Utah State because he could't get in scchool here. Helped them to the NCAA. I dont know what happened to Pate

But that class, Adebyo,Pate,Saxon, Poole, Bradley,Hood along with Reed after his hardship would have been fun.

Pate got caught up in the same investigation that got Adebyo ( although he was later allowed back for one semester ). 
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Boarcephus

That class was also the #1 ranked class in the country.
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

hogblade

Marlon Townes, Antwan Hall were in that class too right?

Boarcephus

Quote from: hogblade on March 08, 2009, 06:11:21 pm
Marlon Townes, Antwan Hall were in that class too right?

Hall yes, not sure abut Townes
I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

TMc

Towns was as well as Kareem Poole - who also never made it to campus.

cardinalhawg

Quote from: TMc on March 08, 2009, 06:33:32 pm
Towns was as well as Kareem Poole - who also never made it to campus.

Didn't Nolan try to bring in Poole two different times, but couldn't get him in either time? 

H-O-double g

yeah, Townes was in that class.....as well as Ali Thompson.... and pretty sure Nicky Davis (came in as soph)

jamie72921

Jessie Pate got booted off the team when he submitted a paper to Chancellor Ferritor's daughter to be checked for grammatical errors and then turned in.

Instead she freaking rewrites the paper in its entirity and turns it in. He is kicked off the team and ended up in the CBA for a while.

After that, who knows?
Bless your heart