Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

waking up everyday wanting to throw up....

Started by Modsquad24, March 06, 2009, 06:44:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Modsquad24

the last time we were worth while was 13 yrs ago, when we went to the sweet 16 in 96', found myself wondering while listening to the game, which will come first the hogs being worth while again or my death. 

thirtythree

You don't plan on leaving this earth in next few years do you? They will be fine. It will just take a year or two more.

Calihog

If you're waking up everyday wanting to throw up, you might take a pregnancy test....
;)

Table Rocker

Quote from: Calihog on March 06, 2009, 07:17:29 am
If you're waking up everyday wanting to throw up, you might take a pregnancy test....
;)

or quit drinking so much the night before.

PennaHog

Quote from: Table Rocker on March 06, 2009, 07:35:41 am
or quit drinking so much the night before.

That helped me......   ;)

WPS GHG
:razorback:
This comment is the absolute dumbest thing ever said on this board:

Quote from: Porkem Yung on December 05, 2010, 01:03:52 am
I thought you were a military man? 
You would think, serving our great country, would have taught you some respect for authority.
Lando is a moderator.  Respect his authority.

RazorBacker215

There has got to be more things in your life than this basketball team. Get a girlfriend/boyfriend, dog, hobby, something.

Modsquad24

March 09, 2009, 06:22:45 am #6 Last Edit: March 09, 2009, 06:25:02 am by Modsquad24
have a girlfriend, money, nice things and such. I just would like to sit down every now and then and not see us get our ass handed to us. I gotta say 2-14, losers of 10 out of the last 11 is a low I never thought id see this once proud program reach.  I do drink alot haha and alot more this year watching razorback sports than past yrs, we stay at this rate I'll be attending AA meetings because they make me so damn mad, its like playing cards with my neices kids or something.

Table Rocker

The unemployment rate in this country is over 8 percent, I was one of them up until 2 weeks ago, trust me when I say there are much more important things to be sick over other than college basketball

CallMeAl

I was feeling fine today until I read this post. Evidently fellers, it is much worse than we thought. Reading about Mod wanting to throw up every day is causing me to think maybe I should throw up. In fact, I feel like I am going to throw up right now. Yep. Here it goes!
Hog since birth.

arkansasmaniac

Last week, I woke up everyday feeling the need to throw up. 
Then, I went to the doc and found out I had the flu.

psooie

Actually, it was 14 years ago, that would be the last time the hogs had a team that could make it to the final 4...i went to the Umass-hog game in Atlanta in 96, 3rd round game, and they were on a different level.

sickboy

Quote from: Modsquad24 on March 09, 2009, 06:22:45 am
have a girlfriend, money, nice things and such. I just would like to sit down every now and then and not see us get our ass handed to us. I gotta say 2-14, losers of 10 out of the last 11 is a low I never thought id see this once proud program reach.  I do drink alot haha and alot more this year watching razorback sports than past yrs, we stay at this rate I'll be attending AA meetings because they make me so damn mad, its like playing cards with my neices kids or something.

Whatever you do...do not watch the SEC tournament.  I fear the repercussions on this man's already fragile state.

lovetthog1

Pel is the final disaster of the Broyles Legacy. It will all be over soon. Probably not soon enough for me or you, but soon.

PoormansRobbyHampton

Quote from: sickboy1138.2 on March 09, 2009, 11:55:36 am
Whatever you do...do not watch the SEC tournament.  I fear the repercussions on this man's already fragile state.

Florida's probably going to do awful things to us. Unspeakable things. They're going to be the Chris Brown and we're going to be Rihanna. If this were the Shawshank Redemption, they'd be the sistas and we'd be Andy Dufrense.

LamarMundane

This subject line looked like the beginnings of an old Rodney Dangerfield joke

"Doc, every day I wake up, I look in the mirror, and I want to throw up. What's wrong with me?

Doc: "I don't know, but your eyesight is perfect."

faulknercohog

Quote from: PoormansRobbyHampton on March 09, 2009, 04:31:44 pm
Florida's probably going to do awful things to us. Unspeakable things. They're going to be the Chris Brown and we're going to be Rihanna. If this were the Shawshank Redemption, they'd be the sistas and we'd be Andy Dufrense.

I'm sure the refs will give us a wet towel to clean up with afterwards.