Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

At least fortson's hair still looks good

Started by duckhog21, February 26, 2009, 08:55:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

duckhog21

we might not be that great but at least he still has cool hair!!!

Hippieville

haha i think more players should have hair like his :razorback:

BaldHog

Well the truth is out Arkansas Player has great hair instead of wins!  Thanks guys for keeping the dream alive. Give me a break. Great hair I thought we were  talking b-ball instead it sounds like coach Pel's giving you winners what you want a fashion show. Thanks Coach Pel for making these guys happy.

ruarealhogfan

Quote from: BaldHog on February 26, 2009, 10:26:12 pm
Well the truth is out Arkansas Player has great hair instead of wins!  Thanks guys for keeping the dream alive. Give me a break. Great hair I thought we were  talking b-ball instead it sounds like coach Pel's giving you winners what you want a fashion show. Thanks Coach Pel for making these guys happy.

Someone please translate...

duckhog21

fortson is a great player and i believe will help this team tremendously i was just making the comment that he has cool hair.

Hippieville

:razorback:  I agree fortson is a great player...he is young and still has some things to learn but im glad to have him on our team   :razorback:

ProfusionalHog

If its good enough for Whoopi Goldberg, its good enough for a Razorback point guard?

gohogsgo006

Hogville- Where realism somehow equals pessimism

phadedhawg

I believe that Forston has the hair to compete at the next level.  He probably has locked up the New Comer Do of the Year Award for the 08/09 season.

duckhog21

Quote from: phadedhawg on February 27, 2009, 01:20:02 pm
I believe that Forston has the hair to compete at the next level.  He probably has locked up the New Comer Do of the Year Award for the 08/09 season.

:razorback: at least someone agrees with me  :razorback:

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: phadedhawg on February 27, 2009, 01:20:02 pm

This is a 2 hairdryer league.

duckhog21

:razorback: He Could possibly have the best hair in college basketball  :razorback:

Foshodo

Maybe this will become an Arkansas tradition... It was Steven hill... Now its fortson... Who will be next?

ProfusionalHog

Does nobody see the resemblance to Whoopi Goldberg?  What made that hairstyle cool?

Hippieville

:razorback: i think he is gonna bring that hairstyle back!  :razorback:

duckhog21

:razorback: im pretty sure nobody else has lil wayne on their team  :razorback:

ruarealhogfan

Quote from: duckhog21 on March 07, 2009, 01:39:43 pm
:razorback: im pretty sure nobody else has lil wayne on their team  :razorback:

Have you seen the kid from Nebraska

HamHands

I think he looks gay and probably wears it down with a blue sequin dress off the court!
One day at a time.

Hippieville

Quote from: ruarealhogfan on March 07, 2009, 05:07:25 pm

:razorback: Ya but he is not near as cool as courtney :razorback:

yraciv

Quote from: ruarealhogfan on March 07, 2009, 05:07:25 pm

That guy's a lot colser to Wayne's size too.

yraciv

Quote from: duckhog21 on February 26, 2009, 10:46:15 pm
fortson is a great player and i believe will help this team tremendously i was just making the comment that he has cool hair.

and a cool pregame intro!  If he could just be right handed, all our problems would be answered. lol

Hippieville

Quote from: yraciv on March 08, 2009, 01:29:24 am
and a cool pregame intro! 

:razorback: we got a guy who acts like lebron and looks like lil wayne what more could you ask for!  :razorback:

Chappeee

I liked Corliss Williamson's reverse part better, but it does look good.

Hippieville

Quote from: Chappeee on March 09, 2009, 11:28:22 am
I liked Corliss Williamson's reverse part better, but it does look good.

:razorback: i would take corlis and his hair back on the team  :razorback:

coachd

Everyone should watch Forston on youtube when he was in highschool, he is doing now what he did then. Thats what he was recruited for, that what he does, o and he has nice hair. I like him but not as a point guard.

Hippieville

:razorback: everybody needs to go look at the videos on youtube of him dunking...he can get up for a little guy  :razorback: