Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wiggins?

Started by Tick Hog, June 11, 2015, 12:20:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Tick Hog

Siap I looked backed and didn't see anything. I heard that he was transferring but hoping it's just a rumor. I figured someone here would know if there is anything to it. Thanks

SPAL

I've been made aware of this also.

rolyat_2008

Clear as can be on his Twitter bio

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

southarkhog06

May indicate Wernes is returning?

onebadrubi

Wasn't he suppose to be a stud for  us?

Big Nasty 34

Hope Bonfield pans out, otherwise might be a lot of hype for nothing for last year's class.

jry04

Quote from: Big Nasty 34 on June 11, 2015, 08:45:41 am
Hope Bonfield pans out, otherwise might be a lot of hype for nothing for last year's class.
McKinney, Benninghoff, Spanberger, and Bonfield will all be good players for us.

Hotspringshogwps

Quote from: southarkhog06 on June 11, 2015, 08:26:34 am
May indicate Wernes is returning?

Wernes may end up returning, but wiggins decision was made a while ago and had nothing to do with Wernes's decision.

onebadrubi

Quote from: Hotspringshogwps on June 11, 2015, 08:50:46 am
Wernes may end up returning, but wiggins decision was made a while ago and had nothing to do with Wernes's decision.

Care to indicate why he made such a decision?

Hotspringshogwps

nothing out of the ordinary, from what I heard just felt a change of scenery would be good. left on good terms.

ricepig

Quote from: Hotspringshogwps on June 11, 2015, 09:01:42 am
nothing out of the ordinary, from what I heard just felt a change of scenery would be good. left on good terms.

Yeah, happens every year, sitting 95% of the year tends to lead to transfers to JUCO, can't blame them.

jm

If true, maybe he will return after a successful tour in juco. Though it is unlikely, it does happen occasionally.