Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Saturday plays

Started by mckinneyhog5, January 13, 2018, 08:41:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mckinneyhog5

In the 2nd race #7 Salsa's Return was scratched out of the 4th race yesterday a Clm 12500n1y going a mile and entered into the 2nd race today, a clm20000 going a mile and 1/16. Don't know bout you but that signals to me the horse is fit and sitting on a big one. Yesterday his ML odds were 6-1 and today they are 5-1. Watch the tote board as we may have a live one. Trainer is Randy Morse who is a good trainer. May not do anything but I have had success with these types of moves in the past. Will play in some DD's and hope to get a good price horse in the first.

GL to all today!
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

jdelo77

It looks like stalking / mid pack is where you want to be ...

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: jdelo77 on January 13, 2018, 01:12:40 pm
It looks like stalking / mid pack is where you want to be ...
that and on the outside. However, doesn't mean outside PP's just that the jock gets the horse there.
Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on April 07, 2019, 10:29:55 pmGuys, we have hired the BEST coach that we could have hired. Musselman is gonna rock it here like we haven't seen since the early 90's. Just sit back and watch it unfold! We WILL be a nationally recognized program again soon.

jdelo77

Yeah I'm just thinking where you want to be when the race takes shape ...

porkinsons disease

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 13, 2018, 08:41:51 am
In the 2nd race #7 Salsa's Return was scratched out of the 4th race yesterday a Clm 12500n1y going a mile and entered into the 2nd race today, a clm20000 going a mile and 1/16. Don't know bout you but that signals to me the horse is fit and sitting on a big one. Yesterday his ML odds were 6-1 and today they are 5-1. Watch the tote board as we may have a live one. Trainer is Randy Morse who is a good trainer. May not do anything but I have had success with these types of moves in the past. Will play in some DD's and hope to get a good price horse in the first.

GL to all today!
VERY NICE!!
This hiding behind he has a great recruiting classcoming in crap is just another excuse for this man. you could give this man M. Johnson and Larry Bird togather and he still would not win. he is a pitiful coach who can,t coach a lick.-fcj 1/22/2011

jdelo77

GL to all today!

Great call !! Hope you played him heavy

mckinneyhog5

GL to all today!
Bingo bango 12-1 thank you very much! Have the 7/4 ex for $10 hope they don't take the 4 down.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 13, 2018, 01:43:33 pm
Bingo bango 12-1 thank you very much! Have the 7/4 ex for $10 hope they don't take the 4 down.
Yes had 50 WP and $10 4/7 ex.

Russ22

GL to all today!
Thanks for that one!!!
For the latest Arkansas High School 7-on-7 football news:

http://7on7football.blogspot.com/

mckinneyhog5

hog_fan

Had 50 cent tri and 1 dollar double

jdelo77

I had the double twice and $5 WP

oldman1015

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 13, 2018, 01:45:51 pm
Yes had 50 WP and $10 4/7 ex.
Well done sir. Had s little on it and have a pick 4 working. Need the 9 here so y'all can fade him.
Arkansas, the left lane state.

Russ22

Quote from: jdelo77 on January 13, 2018, 01:50:08 pm
I had the double twice and $5 WP
So you're playing with house $ the rest of the weekend

Dropkick

GL to all today!
Thanks for the heads up!

jdelo77

Quote from: Russ22 on January 13, 2018, 01:51:26 pm
So you're playing with house $ the rest of the weekend

Yes as long as I don't get stupid with my wagers lol

mckinneyhog5

Russ22

#2 at 7-1 looks like a good play in 3

Russ22

jdelo77

Just got the exacta there

jdelo77

Diodoro at 6-1 ...take that while you can get it !!

Russ22

Quote from: jdelo77 on January 13, 2018, 02:12:57 pm
Diodoro at 6-1 ...take that while you can get it !!
Exactly.

Russ22

oldman1015

What about #3 in the 4th?
Arkansas, the left lane state.

hog_fan

Had 50 cent tri last race.

mckinneyhog5

Hate paying favorites but Cash Bonus looks good. Nice work outs and class matches these. Must get going from the start and get towards rail in the first 1/4.

mckinneyhog5

Quote from: mckinneyhog5 on January 13, 2018, 02:35:25 pm
Hate paying favorites but Cash Bonus looks good. Nice work outs and class matches these. Must get going from the start and get towards rail in the first 1/4.
Stack it and rack it.

hog_fan

Got anything for rest of day?

mckinneyhog5

Russ22

COMPLETED: e8c1b-a0a39   
OP
$2 Win/Place/Show   2

Nice one.

holeinthewall

I should have played exacta and tri off my P3, P4 numbers... Had that one as I went deep. 

I never would pull for a 1/5 but I have it singled to close a P3 and get the 2nd leg of the P4.

Race 6      2,3,4,5,6,8
Race 7      9
Race 8     2,3,5
Race 9     1,4,5,6,7,11

$54..  Don't be the 9 I never hit my singles.  lol

Russ22

Quote from: holeinthewall on January 13, 2018, 03:45:57 pm
I should have played exacta and tri off my P3, P4 numbers... Had that one as I went deep. 

I never would pull for a 1/5 but I have it singled to close a P3 and get the 2nd leg of the P4.

Race 6      2,3,4,5,6,8
Race 7      9
Race 8     2,3,5
Race 9     1,4,5,6,7,11

Using my winnings from the 6 th to play your late P3

Russ22

Quote from: holeinthewall on January 13, 2018, 03:45:57 pm

Race 6      2,3,4,5,6,8
Race 7      9
Race 8     2,3,5
Race 9     1,4,5,6,7,11

You did warn me not to bet the 9.

Russ22

Anyone have a late DD play?

cbhawg03

Last race? 7 favorite in all pools except DD, who ya got?

holeinthewall

The 9 North Carolina Central I will play against next time after seeing him run.  Looks like one of those horses that will always be close but finish 2nd and 3rd a lot more than win.   Very little kick in the lane when it looked like on the corner he would roll by and draw off easy.  Can't see him getting any better going longer.