Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sean McCurdy Shot

Started by WxHog, December 22, 2005, 07:29:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WxHog

December 22, 2005, 07:29:11 am Last Edit: December 22, 2005, 07:36:14 am by WxHog
Sean McCurdy's 55 foot jumper before halftime made NBC's Today show.   Thats pretty cool when you not only get featured on Sportscenter...but also when you crossover to the news shows on major networks.  Not bad exposure for a freshman who doesn't get much playing time. 

prairiehog

hoggystyle78

Reminds me of U.S. Reed's shot against Louisville in the NCAA tournament, except that was on a much bigger stage. Great shot by McCurdy.

bigyellowdog

That was a great shot. 

:razorback:

Ralphyt

hogfandeet

Can anyone post a clip?  A guy in my office didn't see it. 

dman

:) :)My family will never the U.S. Reed shot, I wish they had stayed up with me to see Sean's shot.  Go Hogs :razorback: :razorback:

ballhog™

Amazing.  I thought he was just going to let the clock run out at first.  We went nuts at my house.
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Hogs4Ever

Amazing shot!  They replayed it about 20 times during the game!  Loved it everytime!  :razorback:

beatnikluv

I was cheering him!  Thought I woke the kids up LoL  It was an AWESOME shot!  Gooooo Sean!!

hogsanity

BEst thing about that shot was for once it was made BY US, not against us.  Maybe this is the year we finally turn things around.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

corndo

Interesting quote from Heath concerning the shot and McCurdy.

"Silly me," Heath said. "I probably should have had him in there more. That really gave us some momentum coming out in the second half."

I hear he wants to transfer after the season b/c of lack of playing time. I hope he stays, he could end up having a decent career and helping us at a position

where we desperately need some depth.

bigred7987

and where did you hear this corndo?

ballhog™

I think he needs more time on the court
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Zen_Hog

Yeah he needs more PT, but DJ is doing good for us right now. Sean's time will come sooner than you think. What happens if DJ goes down with a sprained ankle or something? We got a solid backup.

corndo

Quote from: bigred7987 on December 22, 2005, 10:25:46 am
and where did you hear this corndo?

Just chalk it up to one of the dozens of rumors going around right now. I'm not saying I have any "inside" info on it or anything. Take it for what it is worth.

urhogdaddi

Hogs,....Nutt,......Heath,......Polish Sausage

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG