Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Upcoming home schedule

Started by Matt1224, November 28, 2015, 10:33:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Matt1224

I'm thinking about trying to come up and catch a game over Christmas break. I know in the past we have honored the football team at games. Has anything been mentioned about that?

Letsroll1200

Quote from: Matt1224 on November 28, 2015, 10:33:29 pm
I'm thinking about trying to come up and catch a game over Christmas break. I know in the past we have honored the football team at games. Has anything been mentioned about that?

Honor them for what? Winning 7 games

Rocky&Boarwinkle

Quote from: Letsroll1200 on November 30, 2015, 11:53:27 am
Honor them for what? Winning 7 games
We are champion of the Mizzarkla region.   ;D

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Matt1224 on November 28, 2015, 10:33:29 pm

Too early to know since we don't know the bowl or football team's planned schedule.  I would think they would do something with the fans and for charity as they did last year.

http:// [[[Stop spamming your site, Eric.]]] .com/sports/hogs-head-houston-short-bowl-trip

"The team attended the Arkansas basketball game on Monday night, signed autographs before tipoff and were honored at midcourt during halftime. The Razorbacks also presented 30 bicycles to children from the Boys and Girls Club. Bielema and several members of the team wheeled the bikes out to the unsuspecting children during a halftime presentation on the court." - See more at: http:// [[[Stop spamming your site, Eric.]]] .com/sports/hogs-head-houston-short-bowl-trip#sthash.3qokExHf.dpuf
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

HotlantaHog

Usually there is a big football recruiting weekend where the team is honored at the game, and recruits enjoy the game ... sometime in January on a Saturday ... no idea when it will be this time.

3kgthog

It might be hard to pick a good basketball game to do it at, especially if we're expecting to impress recruits. I figure BWA will be averaging about 7,000-9,000 actual attendance by then once it's obvious the wheels have fallen off the season.