Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Stanford

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 27, 2015, 11:01:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

AirForceHog

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on November 27, 2015, 12:24:13 pm
That FT stat was big:  8-8 Hogs 9-17 Stanford

Hogs 22-11 in rebounds.  Great effort and change from yesterday. 

Coach A's teams offense feeds off the energy and success of the defense.  They play with confidence when they are dominating on defense.  Offense hit a slump when the game slowed and the Hogs defense wasn't nearly as effective. 

Nice summary
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Atlhogfan1

Hogs +12 in FGA's- 32 to 20.  Were even at 60 in yesterday's game. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

TomBigBeeHog

Nice cushion to start the 2nd half. Think we may start to wear them down and pull away if we can force our tempo and get some turnovers.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Dominicanhog

Quote from: Kevin on November 27, 2015, 12:20:03 pm
Put Whitt on the baseline vs that zone, aka, Alvin robertson

shot looks a lot like Alvin's....

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

45-37 Hogs
TO@ 15:33
Moses too the line out of the break

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

Beard should be a real shot in the arm.  Need a PG that is an offensive threat.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

wupigsuey

A Hogville member since July 24, 2004<br /><br />The average response time of a 911 call is 23 minutes, <br />the response time of a .357 is 1400 feet per second.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

intelligence

All i've got is gamecast for this one folks, so can anyone tell me, are we playing better or is stanford just that bad? I see we have killed them on the glass and lead them in almost every stat category. curious what those watching the game have thought of our play today.

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

lookawayquick

Zebras calling too many ticky tack fouls.  Let the players play.

TNhawgfan

i admit yesterday and today are the first time I've watched the hogs this year, but good lord we're streaky on offense. we look great for 5 minutes, and then inept for 10
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Quote from: intelligence on November 27, 2015, 12:54:04 pm
All i've got is gamecast for this one folks, so can anyone tell me, are we playing better or is stanford just that bad? I see we have killed them on the glass and lead them in almost every stat category. curious what those watching the game have thought of our play today.

Probably a little of both.  Looks like we are gonna be a streaky team with lots of ups and downs. 
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

intelligence

Quote from: BigSexyHog on November 27, 2015, 01:01:18 pm

Probably a little of both.  Looks like we are gonna be a streaky team with lots of ups and downs.

The idiot in me is still holding out hope lol

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: intelligence on November 27, 2015, 12:54:04 pm

Lots of energy and confidence from the Hogs today which is great coming off of a 10pt loss.  Stanford is overmatched athletically and came out hesitant against our pressure.  Once they decided to put it on the floor and attack in the halfcourt, they began having success.  Hogs and especially Bell were very hot to start the game and were feeding off the defensive energy and confidence.  Stanford's zone ended up slowing the Hogs and our offense became stagnant and Bell has been in foul trouble and hasn't been able to stay on the court.  I think what I've taken most from today though is the energy and effort from the Hogs.  They are playing and beating Stanford as they should.  Quick to the ball including getting hands on misses and rebounds. 

Stan has lost 3 straight:
15 to SMU
17 to St Mary's
14 to Nova

Hogs up 16 right now.  So Hogs are taking care of business well.  Finish strong and hit FT's and may end up giving them their biggest loss.  Pretty good neutral court 2 days for this group. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Hawg Red

Whitt and Durham have really impressed me in this game. Whitt because it looks like he's finally getting comfortable out there and Durham just looks like a different player. Has a swagger to him.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

PonderinHog