Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Georgia Tech

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 26, 2015, 12:27:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

HoopS

Another example there. Watkins with the extra pass leads to a turnover and three. Elevate and shoot your floater there.

HouSwine

Hogz87

I know Anthlon is on fire, but that pull-up three in transition was awful shot selection.

We were down two with a 3-on-2 break, and he pulls up from three with a man right in his face, and Georgia Tech hits two threes to push the lead back to 8 points.  3-on-2 break, one of the "2" for Georgia Tech was all over Bell, which meant Tech had one guy left to defend our other two guys, and Bell takes a terrible pull-up, heavily contested three.

Razorbacks#1

48-40 GT
TO@ 15:18
Hannahs too the line out of the break
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

ADavisTheGOAT

Razorbacks | Redskins | Pelicans | LA Tech

knoxvillehog

Can bell and Hannah's not play at the same time? Seems like that would pressure the D some. Sit Durham down and let Whitt run the point.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Prestworthy

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

Quote from: knoxvillehog on November 26, 2015, 02:16:31 pm
Can bell and Hannah's not play at the same time? Seems like that would pressure the D some. Sit Durham down and let Whitt run the point.
You called it

THUNDER!

HoopS

Quote from: Prestworthy on November 26, 2015, 02:17:44 pm
Gonna be a long season.
thanks.  Please remind us every game.

I like the optimism calling for a deep tourney run.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogz87

How is that not a foul?

Mike Anderson teams are always terrible rebounding teams,but this year's team make some of his other Arkansas teams look like rebounding juggernauts.  This is just painfully, comically terrible rebounding.

2nd chance points:

Georgia Tech - 19
Arkansas - 0

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

This is the first I've seen this year- we have kids who do not know how to shoot, block out, pass etc.... . These are basics at any level. UK will beat them by 50.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Temprees

40MINSOFHELL

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

BigSexyHog

Nice move by Watkins :)   Now make your FT and complete the and 1
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

Of course, everybody makes their 3's against Arkansas....
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

40MINSOFHELL

Their players literally cleared us out of the lane lol

HoopS

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

HoopS

Kingsley looking at the ball as he dribbles then quickly looks up and missed his FTs. Sigh

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Hogz87

It's gotten to the point where college basketball is almost unwatchable because you can't make any kind of contact with a ball-handler without being whistled for a foul.

alohawg

Whitt could be really good, needs to learn to finish around the bucket.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Hogz87

Every time we get it down to a 2-3 point game, Georgia Tech hits a three or gets an offensive rebound putback and goes on a mini 4-0 or 6-0 run.

elksnort

It's going to be a rough year. Making the NIT would be terrific.

We just don't have enough talent, but I must say I like the effort. Theses guys are playing hard.

alohawg

Quote from: HoopS on November 26, 2015, 02:35:02 pm
Kingsley looking at the ball as he dribbles then quickly looks up and missed his FTs. Sigh

Year after year, fundamentals are sorely lacking, yet one constant persist.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!