Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks vs Charleston Southern

Started by Razorbacks#1, November 20, 2015, 06:30:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

hammer66

Thanks for this razorbacks#1. You do a great job with the game thread.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

40MINSOFHELL

TheRazorback500

Hannahs has a good all-around game. Manny looked smooth. Nice win!

:razorback:
Do you wanna get Rocked?

TomBigBeeHog

Hannah's didn't take one more 3 for a shot at the record.  >:(
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

hawgrunner

hawginbigd1

Much better game all around! Can we get 10-12 from Manny nightly? Could be nice, I would say Whitt had a much better game!

phadedhawg

it was a great game.  There were a few flat spots but a much better effort than last game

ICEman

Game Thread apathy has definitely arrived for The Fastest 40-Minutes in Basketball.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: ICEman on November 21, 2015, 05:50:17 am
Game Thread apathy has definitely arrived for The Fastest 40-Minutes in Basketball.

My feed was about 30 seconds behind real time so I appreciated it.

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on November 20, 2015, 11:15:43 pm
Much better game all around! Can we get 10-12 from Manny nightly? Could be nice, I would say Whitt had a much better game!

That floater.  Mike was talking about going inside out like that at the half against Akron.  Gotta make them respect all parts of the court.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on November 20, 2015, 08:50:49 pm
6764 Attendance actual

I was there.  I estimated maybe 5000 and that would include players, coaches, refs, ushers, concession workers, etc.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

TomBigBeeHog

Aside from Hannnah's 3 point shooting, most impressive for me was Moses playing 24 minutes while picking up only 1 foul. Were the refs asleep or is Moses making conscious attempt to stay out of foul trouble? Would be huge if Moses cleans up that part of his game. Could be the difference in some wins and losses this year.
I spent most of my life drankin', gamblin', and chasing women, the rest I just wasted.

opineonswine

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on November 21, 2015, 12:11:41 pm
I was there.  I estimated maybe 5000 and that would include players, coaches, refs, ushers, concession workers, etc.

They stopped exaggerating attendance figures when Jeff Long arrived.