Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Akron is next

Started by Biggus Piggus, November 16, 2015, 08:52:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Piggus

The MAC is a mid-major conference because the league usually has eight teams rated below the top 100 with several below 200. The MAC in a good year has two top 50 teams and two more on the NIT bubble.

Akron might be the MAC team most likely to be in the top 50 this season. A win by any margin would be great work by Arkansas.

This is an interesting matchup because Akron should be vulnerable to turnovers + Arkansas should have a hard time outscoring the Zips from the perimeter + it's unclear which team has an advantage in the paint.
[CENSORED]!

PonderinHog

Akron must pay!   >:(   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

spahoopsfan

Quote from: hawginbigd1 on November 17, 2015, 10:33:19 am
The score got away in desperation time, until the last 5 or 6 minutes Southern was beating us by quite a bit in the 2nd half, because they had totally changed how they were playing on the offensive end. Just telling you what I saw, and i didn't like how easy they were getting to the bucket in the 2nd half. Come on now, you know how many legitimate 6 to 10 point games end up with a 15 to 20+ point final deficit.
At one point they were shooting 67% for the second half.  They were not going to maintain that percentage.  We had a weak lineup most of the midway point in the second half.

wheelspigharvey

Quote from: PonderinHog on November 18, 2015, 01:30:55 pm
Akron must pay!   >:(   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Ha ha yes, I am ready to see our dudes play their hearts out (and shoot the lights out) and rep the state in their post-game interviews.

Danny J

This game scares me to death.....

PonderinHog

Quote from: Danny J on November 18, 2015, 05:03:35 pm
This game scares me to death.....
Too many distractions.  Gotta find a way, though.   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

gopigs

This game has suddenly turned into a must win it seems. Line on Bovada has moved all the way from -4 to -6.5.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: gopigs on November 18, 2015, 05:06:00 pm
This game has suddenly turned into a must win it seems. Line on Bovada has moved all the way from -4 to -6.5.

what the hell would you know about it rookie