Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Booze in Left Field?

Started by 1836andon, May 30, 2007, 11:42:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

1836andon

Will we still be able to drink cold beverages in the left field cheap seats this weekend?

BigDave70

"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

Boardon Hamsay

LOL, this reminds me of all the times I had a pint of Beam on my belt heading into the football games as a student years ago through the Beam I had on my belt heading into Baum for the Ole Miss series a few weeks ago.  The drink stays the same as the games change.....and by Beam I mean kool-aid of course.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

gduchar

whatever comes in with must leave with you. put you empties back in your cooler NOT IN THE TRASH CANS!!!

also, use decorum and pour your beers into cups.

tks.

BigDave70

Poweraid with a splash of lime
"No coach has ever won a game by what he knows; it's what his players know that counts."  Paul "Bear" Bryant

razrken

You have never been able to "have" alcohol in Baum Stadium.  They just don't make it a habit of searching ice chests being brought into the GA areas.  That rule could change at any time as security issues escalate.  You never know you are always taking a risk by attempting to bring it in.  Do not insult the police officers by carrying a marked container around the outfield either...that will get it at least poured out for you.

MHHog

Can you still get in free with Student ID's this weekend or do you have to pay $15?

dsm001

Quote from: MHHog on June 01, 2007, 08:44:52 am
Can you still get in free with Student ID's this weekend or do you have to pay $15?
Nope. Ticket books or GA only.

DEVIL DOG HOG

Quote from: hogapalooza on May 31, 2007, 11:13:16 pm
I am having a Tagueray Gin and Tonic w/ lemon right now.
Quote from: BigDave70 on June 01, 2007, 02:02:24 am

Unfortunately i am having water with a splash of ice. :'( :'(
"I love college football. It's the time of the year you can walk down the street with a girl on one arm and a blanket on the other, and nobody thinks twice about it." DUFFY DAUGHERTY

GO GREEN!

BigDave70

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on June 01, 2007, 12:16:16 pm
Quote from: hogapalooza on May 31, 2007, 11:13:16 pm
I am having a Tagueray Gin and Tonic w/ lemon right now.
Quote from: BigDave70 on June 01, 2007, 02:02:24 am
LOL That SUCKS

Unfortunately i am having water with a splash of ice. :'( :'(