Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paying in Forward-2014

Started by GolfnHog, February 18, 2014, 10:19:30 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GolfnHog

* It didn't go away last year, I just had to make sure previous year requests were fulfilled*

This is strictly for our service members and if interested please drop me a PM. I'm in the 4th year of this lil personal  Razorback tradition of allowing service members a chance to catch a Razorback football game. I've had the greatest pleasure in meeting some truly remarkable men and women. This year every game in Fayetteville should be enjoyed by a deserving member of our Armed Forces and his or her guest.

I will preface this by saying the LSU game is spoken for. This offer is for those Military Members that have served under combat duty status. By that I mean you've served in Afganistan and/or Iraq or have orders to go in the immediate and foreseeable future. More importantly, you MUST BE FROM ARKANSAS, married to someone from ARKANSAS  and LOVE THE HOGS to be eligible.

Understand I'm not doing this for any recognition as the respect and appreciationI hold for the job you do allows me to pay it forward in a small way.

Thanks
TxRzrbak

Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Razorbacks#1

Let me say first and foremost, thanks to you for this wonderful opportunity. You do a great service to our men and woman in uniform who have served their country. (I should know, as I took you up on your offer, great memories seeing the hogs and enjoying and making new friends). Absolutely a must opportunity for our Service members. 
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Chief Mac

"We spend two hundred and fifty billion dollars a year on defense and here we are....the fate of the planet in the hands of a bunch of retards I wouldn't trust with a potato gun!