Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Oakland vs. Detroit game tonight ....

Started by hoglady, October 08, 2013, 09:56:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hoglady

If you love baseball - you had to love that game.
One of the absolute best games I've seen in a long, long time.
I hope some of you got to see it.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

GolfNut57

Quote from: hoglady on October 08, 2013, 09:56:00 pm
If you love baseball - you had to love that game.
One of the absolute best games I've seen in a long, long time.
I hope some of you got to see it.

The Red Sox/Rays game wasn't bad either.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Jackrabbit Hog

I was hoping for an Oakland v. Tampa ALCS.  I always like to see the small market teams kick the big payroll guys.  Maybe Oakland can hold up their end of the deal.
Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

hoglady

Quote from: GolfNut57 on October 09, 2013, 07:24:28 am
The Red Sox/Rays game wasn't bad either.

Yep, lifelong Red Sox fan.
Yesterday was a good day.
Sox win and Tigers win (Leyland is my favorite manager, loved him since his old Pirate days and always root for Hunter to do well)
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality