Let's beat those Commodores!

Tick Hog

factchecker

WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

BrooklynRoss

We beat a legit team to get to the semi's. Bring on Vanderbilt.
I support the Razorbacks in the city that never sleeps.

Hawg Red

That was a friggin' hockey fight. Both teams dropped the gloves early and went at it. And we got the better of them, baby. The People's SEC Defensive Player of the Year came up big late.

Bring on Vandy. We owe them one. We'll put that fire out. Trying to get that 7 seed.

hobhog

HogFansReunited

Great game today. Vandy has to be getting tired so Hogs win and move on to the champion game.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

hawgmasta

24 wins. Man that feels good. So does winning in the SEC tournament; we've always had trouble in it.

factchecker

I would like to add a thank you to the baseball crew who put the basketball game on the scoreboard at Baum.  The temps and SECT game made me second guess attending the bottom half of the double header.  They did a great job updating the score and having some between inning live looks of the game.
WORK FOR IT
PLAN ON IT
EARN IT
OMAHOGS

Biggus Piggus

This was a good performance tonight by the Razorbacks. They were not hitting all their shots, but they were tenacious. Lots of players contributed. It takes guts and strength to beat Ole Miss in a situation like this. Satisfying game.

Seemed like the Hogs got just enough of an edge by attacking the hoop and drawing fouls in the second half. Tough, well-earned victory.
[CENSORED]!