Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What difference does it make?

Started by longpig, February 05, 2015, 09:58:45 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Porcius Magnus

Sorry, I thought you were quoting Hillary.

DeltaBoy

A ton depending on the Coach  Since 2010 Texas has had some of the best classes in the Nation and under Mack Brown has under performed.
While our Coach here and at Whiskey had Coached up his players to rank higher 4 years later.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

longpig

Quote from: DeltaBoy on February 05, 2015, 10:33:47 am
A ton depending on the Coach  Since 2010 Texas has had some of the best classes in the Nation and under Mack Brown has under performed.
While our Coach here and at Whiskey had Coached up his players to rank higher 4 years later.
It is pretty impressive, isn't it?  I had not bothered to know that Coach B took Wisconsin to all those Rose Bowls with classes ranked in the 30's and 40's.  Even more impressive when you consider the coaching carousel he had going on that whole time.
Don't be scared, be smart.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: Porcius Magnus on February 05, 2015, 10:14:25 am
Sorry, I thought you were quoting Hillary.
And here I was thinking this was actually a sly way for her to finally admit her official candidacy for president.