Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Do the Hogs have Man Hands?

Started by Piggfoot, February 05, 2015, 09:09:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Piggfoot

Hog fan since 1960. So thankful for Sam Pittman.

pondwater jack

we were doing that or something similar 20 years ago.  saw it on the news
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: pondwater jack on February 05, 2015, 10:39:20 am
we were doing that or something similar 20 years ago.  saw it on the news

Petrino had one mounted on a golf cart and manned the turret while baby brother chugged JD and chased WR's, TE's and RB's down... Rumor is he seriously wounded two GAs and one Walk-on was supposedly killed...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

sowmonella

Thought this might be about Seinfeld.

[attachment deleted by admin]
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Inhogswetrust

If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

HogShat

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 05, 2015, 10:49:09 am
Petrino had one mounted on a golf cart and manned the turret while baby brother chugged JD and chased WR's, TE's and RB's down... Rumor is he seriously wounded two GAs and one Walk-on was supposedly killed...

Vinny?

Tylerhog

Clicked on the above link and a virus was detected, if your not running a virus blocker stay away, just sayin

jgphillips3

I just love that it's named "jugs".