Derrick Graham, LB: 6'4 217
Dre Greenlaw, LB: 6' 206
Kendrick Jackson, LB: 6' 240

Ryan Pulley, DB: 6' 197
Nate Dalton, DB: 6'3 197
Willie Sykes, DB: 6' 175

Blake Johnson, P: 6' 185
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

bennyl08

Stewart is the lightest guy, and probably has some work in the weight room to do before seeing the field much.

RW3 is big enough to play IF needed, though I hope he is able to redshirt. If Storey adds another 15 or so pounds by the time he leaves for the draft, he will be right where NFL scouts like their qb's.

The TE's are all of good size coming in. While O'Grady is the smallest, he is also more of a receiving threat, so being smaller isn't as bad for him.

While I'm guessing he probably needs to lose some of that weight, Merrick is a big boy. Based on size and recruiting, I would project him to be the lowest candidate for a RS year if we need the extra depth on the OL.

With as much depth and talent as we already have on the DL, it was still the largest group we signed this year. With the exception of Bell who recently dropped about 10 pounds for BBall, all of then have enough weight to play today. TJ Smith might be the guy I'm most excited about here. While all of these guys have very good first steps, Smith has very good top end speed as well. He's the type of guy who make a scrambling quarterback scratch his head and wonder how he didn't get away, plus as 280 already, who knows how good he will be when he leaves.

I also didn't realize how big Jackson was already. Graham and Greenlaw have some work to do weight wise. Greenlaw is officially listed at LB/S, and coach said he'd be either an in-the-box safety or a WLB; however, I don't think he is quite the safety type based on his speed. Not saying he needs to be 240+ to be effective as a LB, but I'm guessing 225-ish might be his sweet spot.

I'm liking the length at DB that we are starting to get. I haven't watched Sykes highlights yet, but Dalton definitely looks like he is quick enough to play corner, but is big enough he could be a safety. None of that is a bad thing.

Also interesting listening to BB's conference talking about how he really likes athletic punters. Hopefully Blake won't be redshirting this season and we can see him and Hedlund keep up the good special teams we've had over the years like with Hocker and Breeding.
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

Großer Kriegschwein

I think the Razorback website transposed Cantrell & O'Grady's height.

This is my non-signature signature.

onebadrubi

Are we sure Merrick is 350?!  He doesn't look quite THAT big. 

bennyl08

No idea. Going by Bielema's press conference, it sounded like these were pretty recent weights.

Notable deviations based on 247 sports.
Merrick is listed at 295 on there.
Ledbetter listed at 281
Rogers at 297
Pettway 200
Greenlaw 220
Dalton 185
TJ Smith 250.

So, Merrick is about 60 pounds heavier, and CBB mentioned him being very large in the PC, so I'm guessing 350 is closer to accurate than 205. Ledbetter is about 10 pounds less than per the official on the website, along with Dalton being 10 pounds lighter and Greenlaw nearly 20. TJ is about 30 pounds heavier than listed and Rogers is about 20 pounds heavier.