Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Which Arkansas head coach would be most likely to deflate footballs?

Started by sooeey pig pig pig, January 30, 2015, 10:53:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Of current and former head coaches, which one would most likely gain unfair advantage by deflating footballs just before kickoff?

Bret Beilema
John L.
Bobby
Reggie Herring
Hootie
Danny Ford
Kines
Jack Crowe
Kenny Hatfield
Lou Holtz
Broyles
John Barnhill
Fred Thomsen
Bezdek

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Let's make some waves.

rusvegashog

With the way opponents shoot 3's on us, sadly it appears its Mike Anderson. That's an open and shut case AND a new career high for someone.

sooeey pig pig pig

rusvegashog

older boar

Danny Ford. If he thought it would be a benefit he would try it and would not care what anyone thought about it.

BigPapaHawg

WOO PIG

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: BadHog on January 30, 2015, 01:52:43 pm
I voted for Nutt but now that I think about it, he would be too stupid to even think about that. Wonder if he knows what PSI is?

It's greek to him..............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Piggage

Quote from: pigbacon on January 30, 2015, 08:33:58 pm
I only picked one, obviously Bobby.

Same here. I guess the rest are fun to speculate about, but there's no comparison. In fact, when I heard that you can illegally deflate footballs to try to get an advantage for the QB and offense, my first thoughts were

1) Big surprise that the Patriots may have cheated, right? and

2) I'll bet BP has tried this

PonderinHog

Quote from: BadHog on January 30, 2015, 01:52:43 pm
I voted for Nutt but now that I think about it, he would be too stupid to even think about that. Wonder if he knows what PSI is?
Quote from: Inhogswetrust on February 03, 2015, 08:44:08 am
It's greek to him..............................
That's the Duck Commander dude, right ???

Joe Davis (USS Razorback)

Hootie.  Because either:

1. He would use the extra air to inflate his ego.

2. The Wall he built around Arkansas was made from leaky air mattresses and had to be maintained.   (Doing more with less, baby.)

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Joe Davis (USS Razorback) on February 03, 2015, 12:48:32 pm
Hootie.  Because either:

1. He would use the extra air to inflate his ego.

2. The Wall he built around Arkansas was made from leaky air mattresses and had to be maintained.   (Doing more with less, baby.)

Haha! Nutty is the master ball deflater............................
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Tejano Jawg

Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

sooeey pig pig pig

Why does everyone think Joe Kines was so squeaky clean, huh? 

thirrdegreetusker

WardamnHOGGLE

Locutus_of_Boar

Bobby should have deflated the tires on his Harley.

By the time he was run out of town the only thing Hootie failed to deflate was his own ego.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

HamIAm

Quote from: sooeey pig pig pig on January 30, 2015, 10:53:06 am
Please elaborate your reasoning.

(Results will be displayed after voting.  You can vote for up to 2 coaches.)

Only if you elaborate your reasons for running such a poll.

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: sooeey pig pig pig on February 03, 2015, 01:46:40 pm
Why does everyone think Joe Kines was so squeaky clean, huh? 

Show us why you think he isn't........................until then he has shown nothing in his behavior to indicate otherwise.