Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Honest Question: Is it...

Started by Wildhog, January 29, 2015, 04:14:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Shawn

Thanks for the shout out Peter Porker!

Doug

With just TWO posts in this thread, Mike Irwin has owned every other post in this thread.

Off to LOCKerland, USA!
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

snoblind

Quote from: Doug on January 30, 2015, 10:50:55 am
With just TWO posts in this thread, Mike Irwin has owned every other post in this thread.

Off to LOCKerland, USA!

Meh.  Not really.  I listen to the show Mike's on because they talk about the Razorbacks and there are 2 people on it that can contribute first hand knowledge.  Apparently this show doesn't and the program director says he doesn't care.

Doug

Quote from: snoblindMeh.  Not really.  I listen to the show Mike's on because they talk about the Razorbacks and there are 2 people on it that can contribute first hand knowledge.  Apparently this show doesn't and the program director says he doesn't care.
Aaaaaaand a swing...

aaaaaaaaaaaaand a miss!

You're talking about the radio shows. I'm talking about this thread itself. :)
--Doug
Full time Web Developer, Sports junkie and Sports Personality

@BearlyDoug  |  @GridironHistory  |  @Hogville
TheFan.net | BearlyDoug.com | My plugins on WordPress.org | GridironHistory.com

(If you have a tech question, please post in the Help forum, instead of private messaging or emailing me (unless I request it). Thanks!)

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on January 30, 2015, 09:42:42 am
Then don't be hasty.  Take the 10-12 mins to lock your door before you leave.

Haha. Good one! It was locked when I got home.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Inhogswetrust

Off to LOCKerland, USA!

Heck that's usually true of any thread he posts in.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

Wildhog

lol, mmkay.

I just wanted a clarification of board rules, and no one's really helped me with that.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Ugly Uncle

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 30, 2015, 07:25:23 am
Also, I don't need a host that's thinks he's smarter than me, because he isn't. I know more about Arkansas sports and what people want to talk about than radio voice guy.

Did they ever make a "Real Men of Genius" for radio voice guy?

http://youtu.be/u_W96wCck7U

Then come on my show.  I certainly need you.
Retired Radio Host

Sportster365

Honestly I can deal with "Jimmy B". His sound isn't very different that many of your national ESPN/Fox syndicated sports radio host. Many of whom have heavy east coast accents.

It's Jake and Jeff who railroad the show imo. Jake's simply not radio material, that guy's the epitome of lame. And Jeff Akin, seriously why is even on an Arkansas sports radio show? This guys isn't even a hog fan and refuses to do a hog call. He's a Texas guy who makes it well known, who also he seems to enjoy going on Arkansas air waves making a mockery of our state. His dry monotone would serve better as a NPR correspondent reporting actual news then trying to bring an interesting view to Razorback sports.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: Hog N Bama on January 30, 2015, 06:04:06 am
On a positive note, its really hard to beat Mike Irwin at noon and Bo's show in the afternoon. Mike's input is informative and no nonsense.  Bo has interesting guests and discussion. As for THE BUZZ, my favorite is when Trey Biddy comes on at 5pm.
Dude, get out of my head!!!

Quote from: Peter Porker on January 30, 2015, 07:22:43 am
Anu chance you can get Shawn to come back to Arkansas radio?
This ^^^  Let him have a heavy hand in choosing his co-host, and then get Jimmy and his crew off the radio!  If they did that, I would literally listen almost all day, except for the 30 minutes when Trey Biddy is on DT.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon