Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mike Leach on Playbook

Started by davglo35, October 05, 2017, 02:24:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

davglo35

Just heard Mike Leach say that Little Rock (War Memorial ) was the loudest stadium he has even been in. Said it was like 250,000 fans screaming and hollering.

KlubhouseKonnected

One of these is already trashed. You know you can't say the words "Little Rock" on here and not kick off a poop storm.
If Auburn is dirty so is Gus. You can't have it both ways. Deal with it.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

hawgon

theFlyingHog

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Simple Swineman

Quote from: davglo35 on October 05, 2017, 02:24:15 pm
Just heard Mike Leach say that Little Rock (War Memorial ) was the loudest stadium he has even been in. Said it was like 250,000 fans screaming and hollering.

He was there in 1998 with Kentucky. I've been going to games for 25 years home and away and that's the loudest single game I've ever attended.

MJ2

Just like all good pirates, Leach has officially spotted his target and is publicly headed for the bounty ($4M/year AR job).    He just won the hearts of 2.5M Arkansans in just a matter of seconds.   Hire him.