Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Reason for Optimism Next Year

Started by rzrbackramsfan, March 16, 2018, 07:19:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

FineAsSwine

Quote from: Hawg Red on March 20, 2018, 08:01:59 am
Not something I would take to the bank, though I certainly hope it's true.

True but Hall is there with Garland everyday. Pretty sure he has a good idea what is going on with Garland's prognosis especially considering the confident assertion that Garland would be back. He didn't hedge or anything. He flatly stated that Garland would be back. I'll take that as a yes. Count me very optimistic for next year. Garland and Gafford means we are back in the tourney next year.
Hogs up! Covid down!

Mjs84

Quote from: rzrbackramsfan on March 16, 2018, 07:24:04 pm
Coming from potentially one of the worst game predictors on Hogville.

How's this for a prediction:  Hog fans will be screaming for Mike Andersons head!  "Even though he so likeable"

Mjs84

Quote from: FineAsSwine on March 20, 2018, 10:33:07 am
True but Hall is there with Garland everyday. Pretty sure he has a good idea what is going on with Garland's prognosis especially considering the confident assertion that Garland would be back. He didn't hedge or anything. He flatly stated that Garland would be back. I'll take that as a yes. Count me very optimistic for next year. Garland and Gafford means we are back in the tourney next year.

Back to the tourney?  With a 1st round exit to Seaton Hall?

Deep Shoat

My reason for optimism next year: It's one year closer to CMA's retirement party.
All Gas, No Brakes!

hawganatic

Quote from: JayHog on March 16, 2018, 08:47:50 pm
And by "underachieve", I guess you're totally disregarding the fact that Arkansas outperformed the pre-season SEC predictions 7 years in a row.

There you go.  As long as we do better than what the media predicts, we're good....

Actually winning be darned...

raz1965

My number 1 reasons for optimism next year boils down to a new group of hopefully more skilled players an a much deeper bench.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: raz1965 on March 23, 2018, 12:54:19 pm
My number 1 reasons for optimism next year boils down to a new group of hopefully more skilled players an a much deeper bench.

Better defense would be really nice too. 

Hoggish1

Quote from: oldbooniehog on March 16, 2018, 07:33:23 pm

Waiting on "next year" is what Hog fans do best!

I'm so good at it that when next year gets here I immediately go into next year mode...

navyhog24

Actual coaching would help give a lot of people optimism.