Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

BREAKING NEWS: Frank Ragnow done for year

Started by Mr. Porkleone, October 23, 2017, 12:11:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogcard1964

Quote from: Wildhog on October 23, 2017, 01:32:05 pm
How'd you miss that?

That's right. It's actually "you go and do something like this... and totally redeem yourself."

Letsroll1200

Frank will play in the NFL. This season is over and its time to see whst the younger guys can do.

hawgdavis

Quote from: sickboy on October 23, 2017, 12:42:01 pm
Let's add this up now...

We lost our best running back (RWIII), our best WR (Cornelius), our best DB (Pulley) our QB1 (Allen) our most promising freshman (Hayden) and our best OL (Ragnow).

That's brutal luck.

And you can bet that they will (Long and BB ) will try and spinnthis into what happened to cause the bad record this season so BB should get more time.

Wait and see

Pecos Hog

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on October 23, 2017, 12:15:06 pm
Wow.  Just wow.  Our O-Line this week may be the worst one that's taken the field for the Hogs in years.

It already was.

Pecos Hog

Quote from: hawgdavis on October 23, 2017, 03:04:28 pm
And you can bet that they will (Long and BB ) will try and spinnthis into what happened to cause the bad record this season so BB should get more time.

Wait and see

I'm sure this excuse was ready after the we lost Rawliegh Williams and Ryan Pulley.

hawgsalot

Quote from: hawgon on October 23, 2017, 12:25:22 pm
Business decisions

Not Frank's character and he would be pissed if you said that to him.

code red

Well then.....CBB needs to get another year....LOL....I can already hear these words coming out of Jeff Long's mouth. 
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

Slimgoodman

Quote from: hogcard1964 on October 23, 2017, 01:10:43 pm
+1000

We may see more players opt out. 

...and nobody could blame them.

Says the idiot that's never had a teammates back.
I'd love to see the conversation (or lack thereof) when you told Frank he mailed it in for the rest of the season because the coach and team suck.

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: hawgon on October 23, 2017, 12:25:22 pm
Business decisions

FR probably was business and no one can blame him if it is.  Allen's was more likely a quality err quantity of life issue.

HawgPound

Can we not make this about Bielema and Long? Sheesh.

It really sucks for Ragnow and Hayden. I hope they heal up quickly.

F this season. F-it F-it F-it!!!

who knows

Can we just forfeit the rest of the season
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

jgphillips3

Considering that teams were not even putting a defensive lineman over him and he often had no one to block, it really doesn't change much.  Rogers will do fine.

jgphillips3

Quote from: who knows on October 23, 2017, 04:17:46 pm
Can we just forfeit the rest of the season

CBB would find a way to lose a forfeit.

Inhogswetrust

October 23, 2017, 04:22:59 pm #63 Last Edit: October 23, 2017, 04:38:06 pm by Inhogswetrust
How many threads are people going to start about this? I think there are three now.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi