Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

9 men on the field and Bielema's explanation - is he throwing the season?

Started by HognotinMemphis, October 23, 2017, 01:55:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

"When they had a big play, we knew they tried to go as fast as they can, and somebody yelled for a substitution to go in and we just weren't able to do that," Bret Bielema said.

"Made the adjustments after that play to make sure it didn't happen again."

How many times have we heard that last sentence from Bielema? It's every week. They find a new way to embarrass themselves and this is the pat answer.

Read the first quote word by word. The coaches knew what Auburn would do, yet still f'd it up. In the 7th game of year 5.

Do they want to be fired? It feels like they are throwing the season.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

hogcard1964

Surely to Pete he's going to make sure we never have only 9 players on the field again. Gosh darn it!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HoginMemphis on October 23, 2017, 01:55:36 pm
"When they had a big play, we knew they tried to go as fast as they can, and somebody yelled for a substitution to go in and we just weren't able to do that," Bret Bielema said.

"Made the adjustments after that play to make sure it didn't happen again."

How many times have we heard that last sentence from Bielema? It's every week. They find a new way to embarrass themselves and this is the pat answer.

Read the first quote word by word. The coaches knew what Auburn would do, yet still f'd it up. In the 7th game of year 5.

Do they want to be fired? It feels like they are throwing the season.
tbf, when Butters concocted the idea he thought he'd make 14 million. He didnt realise it was only 5 million.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.