Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Better written article on DGB's visit to Missouri

Started by hogz11, January 28, 2012, 06:58:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

passinghog

This obviously was a great article. Brian McLaughlin is a perfect journalist in my book, haha.

passinghog

Quote from: hogz11 on January 28, 2012, 07:27:17 pm
I was talking about the way it was written. He didn't make that big of a deal about the bar, but pointed out that DGB's visit to Arkansas needed to be beat. His visit to Missouri was far from that.

I know. I was just being sarcastic because the article was in favor of Arkansas.

HF#1

lol @ the guy who thinks he is going to Texas.  They can't get enough of themselves.
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

piglet mignon

Quote from: Showtimehog on January 28, 2012, 07:30:07 pm
I know. I was just being sarcastic because the article was in favor of Arkansas.
i laughed at the original post and then laughed again when you had to explain you were being sarcastic. Hahaha

Sullentiger

Quote from: hogz11 on January 28, 2012, 07:27:17 pm
I was talking about the way it was written. He didn't make that big of a deal about the bar, but pointed out that DGB's visit to Arkansas needed to be beat. His visit to Missouri was far from that.

Ok seriously, how the hell would you know that his visit to Mizzou hasn't been great? Because of a twitter rumor that he tried but wast allowed into harpo's?  Fact is that NO one knows how his visit is going. Im sure he's really enjoying himself as all
Recruits do on these trips. 

Omahabound

Diamond is not announcing on National Signing Day??

Amityvillehogger

Quote from: Petrino4prez on January 28, 2012, 09:07:47 pm

He'll inform the coaches of his intended school the night before.
Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

OnTheHillHogFan

Quote from: Petrino4prez on January 28, 2012, 09:07:47 pm
No he is announcing on Friday. He is going to tell the coaches on Tuesday night though.
Quote from: JaketheSnake on November 07, 2012, 10:28:17 am
Shoot the Obama deer... the ones that come for the free corn.
Quote from: ReddieHawg on November 06, 2013, 09:38:24 am
Do you happen to have any rapping skills? I think we could set you up with DJ Khaled and you could make a song entitled, "All I Do Is Bitch"