Monday RD Tidbits - 02 May

Started by ARtillahog, May 02, 2016, 06:41:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

flagstaffhog

Thanks for the updates.

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

a0ashle

It makes sense to go after some JUCO WRs, with the top heavy, senior driven crew we have, we need to try to spread the talent back out across the classes so we don't lose them all at once again.

secneahog

Love your updates Richard,  always hate the comment section though.  You have alot of ppl complain on there.  Gets very old.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

Not playing coach here, but man Nance hits like a safety. Impressive for a WR.
ched come back pls

Pig in the Pokey

a lot of these athletes are going to be brought in, developed, and taught whatever position they end up at. It's smart. With so little real development in High School Spreads these days, might as well sign a bunch of athletes and turn them into whatever they turn out to be after two-three years growing and learning pro-style football.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Hawgzinbowlz

MGCCC appears to be loaded. Nice measureables for WRs.  "GO HOGS"

26.2Hog

6-4, 225, and 4.37?  Holy mackerel, Kingfish.

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: 26.2Hog on May 02, 2016, 04:36:45 pm
yeah, that's crazy. Kid has offers from everybody.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

SkeeterHawg

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on May 02, 2016, 04:48:20 pm
yeah, that's crazy. Kid has offers from everybody.

I live four miles from the campus and both my girls have gone there.  I will try and go to a game this year and check them out.  They just had a huge upgrade to the stadium, new entrance and offices on the front.  Their recruiting area is the Gulf Coast counties and I think they are allowed to have 10 players from outside that base area.  I didn't realize they were so limited in their recruiting area.  They are usually pretty good, they have won 3 national championships and I think they started last year ranked #1.

presidenthog

Quote from: 26.2Hog on May 02, 2016, 04:36:45 pm
sign him up. I'm sure he runs more of a 4.47 but that's plenty fast for that size.