Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good Impressions Made Last Weekend

Started by Hawgar The Horrible, April 26, 2016, 08:24:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawgar The Horrible

There are fans and there are supporters. The latter carries the weight.

lumphog

Some very promising comments.....THIS staff is doing things RIGHT!!!

flagstaffhog

Go HOGS Go!

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

howie76

Exit Pursued by a Boar

Quote from: howie76 on April 26, 2016, 09:18:29 am
Me either... Just grey lines

Sometimes the gray lines mean you have to answer a survey question to get to the article. Just answer the question. Doesn't even have to be what's true for you.

EFBAB

howie76

Quote from: exit followed by a boar on April 26, 2016, 11:28:43 am
Sometimes the gray lines mean you have to answer a survey question to get to the article. Just answer the question. Doesn't even have to be what's true for you.

EFBAB
i Thot abt that.. But last time I did that I got junk mail for a year

ricepig

Quote from: howie76 on April 26, 2016, 11:50:17 am
i Thot abt that.. But last time I did that I got junk mail for a year

You don't already??

presidenthog

Quote from: exit followed by a boar on April 26, 2016, 11:28:43 am

EFBAB
there is a skip survey button a the bottom. use it.

RedyorNot

No survey, subscribers new or existing

Muskliketusk

Calloway feels like a shoe in to call em
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

LRHawg

Calloway would be a huge get! Hope he calls the hogs.

Hook 'em Hogs

Quote from: Muskliketusk on April 27, 2016, 12:46:12 am
Calloway feels like a shoe in to call em

I don't know, he made the comment that we would probably make his top 10 list.  PROBABLY make his TOP 10, I hope you're right, but that still sounds like there's a long way to go with him.  Maybe it's just hyperbole though and we're not as far as outside as it sounds.  Everything except that comment sounded spot on with what you're saying. 

scooby21322

Quote from: Hook 'em Hogs on April 27, 2016, 10:41:35 am
I don't know, he made the comment that we would probably make his top 10 list.  PROBABLY make his TOP 10, I hope you're right, but that still sounds like there's a long way to go with him.  Maybe it's just hyperbole though and we're not as far as outside as it sounds.  Everything except that comment sounded spot on with what you're saying.

It's pointless to nitpick over word choice with 17-year-olds. "Probably" is probably meaningless. I take this to mean we're in the top 10.

Muskliketusk

Kid don't wanna tip his hand. Lotsa big time recruits try an keep it sly.
Our father who art in Heaven, Razorbacks be thy name. For the games we've won and battles done, on the road as it is at home. Give us this day our weekly win and forgive us our turnovers as we defeat those that play against us. Lead us not into devastation, but deliver us a title. For thine is the program, the pride and the Hogs, Amen.

-prayer I say every gameday.

longpig

Quote from: Huds_HawgTide on April 26, 2016, 09:08:01 am
Can't read that one
I'm not a subscriber and can see it, have you cleared cookies off your browser history lately?
Don't be scared, be smart.