Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MJ's private ride.

Started by ADAM_713, October 07, 2011, 07:53:48 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ADAM_713

Saw this on Yahoo this morning.

Quote from: kingofdequeen on May 19, 2010, 11:42:38 am
true story...

i paid a stripper $5 to slap me in the face right after i bit down on a lime after a tequila shot.  twas EPIC.

MDH

Heh I thought you were talking about this MJ when I came in the thread:

I worked on it fairly regularly in the years I was at Van Nuys.
"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

Flying Razorback

I parked next to that jet one time at Charlotte!

If you can see next to it was the Nike corporate jet (tail number N1KE).  The guys on the ramp told me that Jordan was going to be there to depart sometime in the next hour and we should wait around because he'd probably talk to us.  But we were in a hurry to do some NASCAR stuff. 

We should have waited because we went and got in our car, and while going out the parking lot, this awesome blue Ferrari with a tall black man drove through the gate opposite us.  Michael Jordan definitely has some nice toys.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

ADAM_713

Quote from: FlyingRzrbkAF on October 07, 2011, 08:47:51 pm
I parked next to that jet one time at Charlotte!

If you can see next to it was the Nike corporate jet (tail number N1KE).  The guys on the ramp told me that Jordan was going to be there to depart sometime in the next hour and we should wait around because he'd probably talk to us.  But we were in a hurry to do some NASCAR stuff. 

We should have waited because we went and got in our car, and while going out the parking lot, this awesome blue Ferrari with a tall black man drove through the gate opposite us.  Michael Jordan definitely has some nice toys.

thats too cool man.
Quote from: kingofdequeen on May 19, 2010, 11:42:38 am
true story...

i paid a stripper $5 to slap me in the face right after i bit down on a lime after a tequila shot.  twas EPIC.