Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just tired of waiting till next year!

Started by Coachjy, January 29, 2006, 07:01:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Coachjy

Why can't we keep a lead? I watched the game and I saw Kentucky make adjustments and us not make any of our own. I have coached basketball for 15 years and there were things that should have been done in the game today that were not done by our coaching staff. I really hoped Hispher would improve our bench coaching but I don't see a whole lot of improvement. This team is better than last year, but I think it's because the players are better, not the coaching.
I have met Heath and talked basketball with him on several ocassions. He is a class act all the way. It's very hard to dis-like the guy. I hate to see it come to where they need to make a change, but it's not far away. Bottom line is college coaches are paid to win ............period! And until they start doing that against some of the better SEC teams, this rumbling about Heath will continue. Heath is a great guy and a good recruiter. I know that we don't like hearing this but most people don't understand what a shape this program was in when Nolan left, but as bad as it got during those last days of Nolan, it seems better than what we have now.