Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does everyone want to pull the same "send letters, faxes, make calls

Started by NATEHOGG216, January 29, 2006, 05:53:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NATEHOGG216

whatever it takes to the Razorback Foundation, Athletic Dept., and our very own incompetent JFB.

Would someone please post all of the Fax numbers, email addresses, and phone numbers of all the formentioned.
Quote from: 3kgthog on August 27, 2013, 09:15:10 AM
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

NATEHOGG216

Just like after football.  Maybe they will listen this time.  Probably not, but maybe
Just because the Crash Test Dummies were good at hitting a brick wall didn't mean they were good drivers.

bosshawg38

With the way things have shaped up the past few seasons in Razorback athletics, maybe an information page with phone numbers, addresses, emails, etc. should be a permanent page here on Hogville  :P

NATEHOGG216

I like that idea.  Too bad JFB has made it known $$$$$$$$$$$ is all that matters to him.  What a sad SAD day for the RAZORBACKS.  IT HURTS

idochog

Why JFB, doesnt Jim FREAKIN Lindsey run the show?

JIM LINDSEY and Bobby Lauder are related.
I love Jesus!

NATEHOGG216

only bc JFB is scared of lindsey.  If JFB would grow a pair and tell Lindsey to piss off then we could get some division 1 coaches.  Until then we will live with the Jr. High girls assistant coaches that MR. JIM LINDSEY himself hand picks from the 1000 available.