Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What has happend ?

Started by vstar, January 29, 2006, 05:41:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

vstar

How many times have we watched the same thing, with the same outcome? I just do not get it, don't the players have something to prove?
We can blame it on the coach and I will be the first to admit our coaching is questionable at best, but there comes a time when the players have to step up,(Modica, Brewer, Ferguson, Jefferson ).
All of these guy's are going to leave here and they have not accomplished anything (team goals) during their years on the hill.
Is it effort? You have to wonder with all the wide open shots in the 2nd half and Schaffer and Nail even admitting "the defensive intensity wasn't the same in the second half ".
Do any of the players even realize who they are playing for? There was a time when there was no way in hell the RAZORBACKS would have lost a game like that.
I remember a time when a hog game was a "happening" in the state, when Arkansas and Kentucky played on a Sunday on CBS it used to be a big thing!
I know Kentucky is having a down year but we all know that it will be just that a year.
How may more years is it going to be for the Hogs?