Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hey, a game is 40 minutes

Started by HognotinMemphis, January 29, 2006, 05:18:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HognotinMemphis

And the Hogettes need to learn how to play all 40, especially on the road.

You have to play like you practice.  They have to circle the wagons. It's a rebuilding year. They're still missing a few pieces to the puzzle. This team is searching to find its identity.  The coach's head is on the chopping block.  They live and die by their outside shot.  They need to dominate the boards. They have to block out better.  The free throw shooting has been anemic. I question their shot selection.  They've got to take it to the hole.

In today's game, ee had our chances but we let them slip away. They caught us on an off night. They wanted it more than we did.

Turnovers killed us.

They out-hustled us.

They out-muscled us.

They out-coached us.

We got a wake-up call.

We beat ourselves.

We only have to look in the mirror.

They ate our lunch and we didn't get the job done.

We didn't get the big breaks today.

We'll just have to put this loss behind us.

I'm really proud of our guys.

But hey, there's always next year and I can't wait!

Go hogs!

Woo Pig Sooie!

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

pfrg999

I doubt you would spout that crap an call them Hogette's to their face would you... No you wouldn't ....why because you are weak... That is why you stand behind the Hoginmemphis with a Texas pic.... Say that to the HOGS to there face...
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

Pragmatic PiG

you forgot "we've turned the corner"    ::)

94 Hawg

h.i.m. inspired the ignore button being added to hogville
Be thankful we're not getting all the government we're paying for.
~ Will Rogers

WindyCityHog

"We're getting better"...

The Hogs lead the NCAA in moral victories.

Another blown lead.

The talent IS there....the coaching is not.

I am physically sick of this shiite.

3-4 in league play...should be 6-1.

hogssuck

Q: How do you blow an 18 point lead?
A: You have "ARKANSAS" across the front of your jersey.

You guys suck beyond belief. I love it.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: pfrg999 on January 29, 2006, 05:22:53 pm
I doubt you would spout that crap an call them Hogette's to their face would you... No you wouldn't ....why because you are weak... That is why you stand behind the Hoginmemphis with a Texas pic.... Say that to the HOGS to there face...

I can't do that you big dummy...I live in Memphis!
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: hogssuck on January 29, 2006, 05:49:15 pm
Q: How do you blow an 18 point lead?
A: You have "ARKANSAS" across the front of your jersey.

You guys suck beyond belief. I love it.

You said it! Amen!

Best coach and AD ever

VoR

I wish we coulda had Suzy Garner's Hogs out there after the 18 pt lead
From BC comic.
Fat Broad "What is the most flagrant oxymoron you've ever heard?"
Blond Chick "Politically correct".

You cannot brag about being selfless if you're doing it only to impress someone.