Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

More spin from Dudley Dawson...

Started by JackJohnson, January 29, 2006, 04:26:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

JackJohnson

says he can't blame Duke Calhoun or Ray Dominguez if they pick their "hometown" teams, just too hard for us to overcome that.

Hmm, wonder why that doesn't work both ways with Bartley Webb and Damian Williams???

HDN will NEVER leave Ark for another job, regardless of what anyone on here thinks.  He would be a FOOL if he did so.  the propaganda machine is simply just too high to get any real heat on him for our total fan base.  I am afraid HDN will be here for as long as HDN wants to be here.  If that means til he is JoPa's age, then he will still be here...

The real Hogules

Well, it looks like we may end up with an out of stater picking us over the hometown team.
Insider subscribers will know to what I am referring.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

TulsaHawg

Quote from: The real Hogules on January 29, 2006, 06:04:15 pm
Well, it looks like we may end up with an out of stater picking us over the hometown team.

Saw that.  That would be a point for the good guys.

May even end up with another one as well, huh?

pfrg999

Quote from: TulsaHawg on January 29, 2006, 06:08:32 pm

If your gonna talk about it... then talk about it... If you want it talk about it on another board... Talk about it... OR go back to the other board
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: pfrg999 on January 29, 2006, 06:52:00 pm

If your gonna talk about it... then talk about it... If you want it talk about it on another board... Talk about it... OR go back to the other board
RD staying with the hogs.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

bigred7987

What are they saying about the Duke on that board?

dirthog

why can we not look at the committ list on HI unless we are registered now.  just wondering
"This is no dress rehearsal, we are professionals and this is the big time"- Waylon Jennings

The real Hogules

I can't give away paid for information, that'd be wrong, but my point was valid.
Instead of moaning about us "talking in code" why don't you go to the pay sites and read the latest information at the top of the pages?
It's free and (HINT) sometimes contains headlines about Razorback recruits.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

silvertip

Quote from: dirthog on January 29, 2006, 07:09:24 pm
why can we not look at the committ list on HI unless we are registered now.  just wondering

Money. If you can get there by registering for the free board, then I would guess you wouldn't be asking.

After a couple of years reading Dudley's. "insider" info, I figure why mess with that?  Wait until Feb 1 & then analyse what we actually got. Dudley works hard. He will get you excited about basically every blue-chipper who will answer the phone. Flip a coin & you will approach him in accuracy.

silvertip

Quote from: The real Hogules on January 29, 2006, 07:15:57 pm

I can't give away paid for information, that'd be wrong, but my point was valid.
Instead of moaning about us "talking in code" why don't you go to the pay sites and read the latest information at the top of the pages?
It's free and (HINT) sometimes contains headlines about Razorback recruits.

"Insider info" is worthless. Feb 2nd info is gold.

Would you please sell me my horoscope if I send you a couple bucks & promise to keep it a secret? If we get any out-of-state recruits at all, ONE, then will you come back and tell us---THAT'S the ONE I was talking about but couldn't reveal. What a farce.

I think we've got a secret recruit coming from Mars. But it would not be right to reveal my "insider info".