Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Letters to Damian Williams

Started by _Collin1, January 29, 2006, 04:20:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

_Collin1

Hogville

We did the same thing with Mitch.  Lets do it with Damian.  Tonight he could be making his decision before he announces tomorrow.  It still could be 50/50 and he may need a breaker.  Please post here and tell him the pro's of Arkansas and the cons of Florida...

Talk about how they have too many WR's there and he could be the immediate punt returner here...  stuff like that.

All you people who just say Florida sucks or Urban Meyer loves Brokeback Mountain, dont post on this topic.  Real letters to Damian.
Arkansas Alumni: Undergrad 2000, Graduate 2002
Voter: Heisman | Ray Guy | Biletnikoff
Action Network: https://www.actionnetwork.com/article/author/collin-wilson
The Athletic: https://theathletic.com/author/collin-wilson/

Boared

I don't believe Damian actually visits Hogville like Mitch does/did.

FLKeysGuy

It was my understanding that Damian does not read messageboards.  Was I misinformed?

Golfer

Even if the does read this board, doesn't he already know all the things anyone would tell him about Arkansas vs Florida? I am sure he has thought this through quite well.  Anything we could tell him would be old news to him.  I hope he comes but I am sure there is nothing I could say (nor anyone else) would help him make up his mind.

wfarrar33

Pragmatic PiG

Razorjacks

All I can say is, would you rather stay in motel for four years, or sleep in your own bed. Home sweet Home.

Porkahontas

Yeah, for the record, Damian Williams doesn't read hogville.

However, I have it on good authority that he posts regularly over on Pignation.com. Please go there and write love letters to him there. Thanks and Go Hogs and stuff.

cousineddie

WOW!! That would be a really super cool idea! That will work!

HogginIT

I'm sure Damian will consult the message boards before he makes his decision. He would be crazy not to read here first before making this kind of decision.
Just wait until next Year!© Official slogan of Razorback football.