Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Our "Big Ten" Hogs Got Outrebounded 33-28

Started by WilsonHog, January 29, 2006, 03:08:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WilsonHog

Clark Kellogg talked up our front line dominance and size advantage all afternoon.

And in the end Kentucky's "short" lineup outrebounded us by five.

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

ballhog™

At one point it was 17-6 in the 2nd half rebounding for kentucky
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

WilsonHog

Quote from: Biggus Piggus on January 29, 2006, 03:09:00 pm
I think it was 37-31 Wilson.

Counting team rebounds, it was 37-31.

Darian Townes managed ONE rebound in 28 minutes.

Steven Hill managed ONE rebound in 21 minutes.   

ballhog™

thats what happens when you get out of position on defense, as we were the entire 2nd half
Touchdown Arkansas! Oh My! --Paul Eells- Voice of the Razorbacks-Southern Gentleman

I do believe you have to be able to run the football when you want to, run the football when you have to. I believe you have to be able to throw the football when you want to, and throw the football when you have to.  --Former Razorback Head Football Coach Bobby Petrino.

Razorback88

I can't believe it was only -5.  We couldn't have had more than 2 rb's in the last 10:00.

Kevin

if that is the production we are going to get play mcgowan, let us see what he can do.
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22