Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Sad Truth About Basketball

Started by SAUhogfan, January 29, 2006, 03:02:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SAUhogfan

It's no longer one of the best jobs in the country.  We have a good history, but legendary programs don't stay down this long.  I've recently changed my mind on Heath.  We should keep him.  Not because he deserves to be kept, but because all that would be interested would be another so-called "up and comer".  Time for us to face the facts.  Heath has improved every year, even to the point that we COULD beat anyone we face.  All we have to do now is wait for Heath to figure out HOW.  But until then,   :'(

Torqued pork

January 29, 2006, 04:37:01 pm #1 Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 04:40:14 pm by Bubbaswinestein
I doubt Arkansas has ever been considered one of the top jobs in the nation, but we could do a helluva lot better than Stan "the zombie". Nolan was thought of as an "up and comer" as was Eddie Sutton when he was hired. The difference is Nolan and Eddie could teach and motivate and Stan can't or hasn't done much of either.

SAUhogfan

Maybe it's not, but I've heard it over and over in the past years that Arkansas is an elite job.  I don't know.  I good one, yes.  I would just HATE to get rid of him and start all over.  Kind of like Stan Heath Reloaded.