Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Simple Addition

Started by hogfancb, January 29, 2006, 02:22:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfancb

Dontell Jefferson = Senior= Thank God!

corndo

You forgot, Razorbacks - Heath + a new coach = a winning team.

geoffhog

Quote from: hogfancb on January 29, 2006, 02:22:10 pm
How do you blame Jefferson for this?
"I was born to be a Razorback." -Darren Mcfadden

hogfancb

DJ made cruical mistakes in this game just like the Alabama game.  Go back and watch.  He had to much pressure on him by the white boy and pushed him off twice and got a foul which equals turnovers.

geoffhog

Oh, it was that one foul after Ky had already came back that cost the us the game, not the total lack of defense and the poor shot selection in the 2nd half. Thanks for clearing that up.
"I was born to be a Razorback." -Darren Mcfadden

cousineddie

Quote from: hogfancb on January 29, 2006, 02:27:40 pm
DJ made cruical mistakes in this game just like the Alabama game.  Go back and watch.  He had to much pressure on him by the white boy and pushed him off twice and got a foul which equals turnovers.

Sparks is no "white boy". Have you ever met him off the court? I have. Many times. He is blacker then the leading role on "Roots". The boy is what some may call a "Wigger".

Franchise_Hog

Quote from: geoffhog on January 29, 2006, 02:23:54 pm
Quote from: hogfancb on January 29, 2006, 02:22:10 pm
How do you blame Jefferson for this?

No, you can't blame this "entirely" on Jefferson.  The whole team is to blame starting from the top. But come on.....what the hell is he doing out there?  Seriously? 

I have never been more nauseated in my life.  I really want to just cry and have my mom hold me.  We have so much more talent than Kentucky...it's pitiful.

hogtheball

What single positive contribution did DJ make today?  Seriously? Why in the world is he on the court?
Did you hear about the dyslexic agnostic with insomnia? He laid awake all night wondering if there really was a dog.