Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Heath should resign.

Started by dzeppfan77, January 29, 2006, 02:03:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

dzeppfan77

It has happen too many times. Everything has already been said so I'm speechless.

JackTNHogfan

I agree.

40 minutes of hell used to be an Arkansas tradition.

Blowing huge leads and losing on the road are the new traditions.

I'm not trying to be a smartass.  Look at our record.  It's the truth.

I hear you so loudly!

RzrbckMAJ

I agree, I've had enough of this guy.  This game boiled down to a great coach who knows how to motivate his players (Tubby) against a coach who doesn't have any business coaching my son's 10 yr old basketball team (Heath). 

Need to start a website called HireMikeAnderson.com
"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."<br />-- General George S. Patton, Jr

pfrg999

Really even I say he should resign.... He won't... but he should and go back to Mich ST. and learnb or to a 1AA school to learn... he just doesn't have it
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

BossHog13

RzrbckLT, I agree 100%! Fire this guy and Hire Mike Anderson! Bring back true Hog Ball!!!

Boss Hogg

Heath should be coach of the year...the way the commentators were talking

RzrbckMAJ

Go get Mike!!!!  Go get Mike!!!!!

C'mon everybody now

Should be the new chant during timeouts
"There is only one tactical principle which is not subject to change. It is to use the means at hand to inflict the maximum amount of wound, death, and destruction on the enemy in the minimum amount of time."<br />-- General George S. Patton, Jr

BossHog13