Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

was there ever any doubt we would blow this game?

Started by hogfan2000, January 29, 2006, 02:02:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

TulsaHogFan

None just surprised they could get a lead that big, however never a doubt we could blow it

PIGINAPOKE

Looked like bama all over again..Heath is lost at this level of play..
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

leavenworth1

I told my family at half time that it would be close, and then with about 10 minutes left in the game, I would have placed a 10:1 bet that we would lose.  It's just clear from the way our team approaches games like these.

hogken

one fist is iron the other is steel,if the right one dont get you,the left one will!

rocketcityhog

I thought we had it won in the first half - honestly.  But the first 4 minutes of the second made me change my mind.

corndo

RZBC9

I never once thought that Kentucky was in danger of losing....I realized today that we suck. Oh well we can always count on John Mcdonell and the track team.

Razorback88

I thought it was over at 28-10, but I honestly thought Kentucky would win at halftime.

devildog

Did they lose? I quit following them entirely after Alabama. And I'm an Alum. Not surprised in the least.

bigred7987

Boss Hogg