Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

FIRE HEATH NOW!

Started by BurleyHog, January 29, 2006, 01:56:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BurleyHog

I don't care if we pull this one out or not.  There is no since in letting an 18 point lead diminish like we let happen.  Heath needs to go plain and simple.

dzeppfan77

And I'm not basing that on my emotions. Everything has been said so I'm speechless.

BurleyHog

I totally agree with you.  Heath just isn't a head coach.

searkhogfan

You should be used to this,  BY NOW !!!!!!!

BurleyHog

I am but I just still can't believe you can lose a game like we are fixing to.

PiggoBitttys

Not now. Wait till the end of the season.

BurleyHog

BigHog396

This one will probably put the last nail in Heath's coffin, just like it did for Nolan in '02.  As pitiful as UK is this year, there is absolutely NO excuse for losing an 18 point lead.  I really hope Heath and company don't manage to pull out a miracle ending to this season the way Nolan did in 2000.  If we can avoid something like that SEC Tournament Championship, I really believe Heath will be shown the door.  At least I can hope.

hogsrule44

FIRE HIM NOW, im sick of losing every week.

Steve C

This is it for me!!!  Final Straw!  I've tried over and over again to be positive and give him the benefit of the doubt, but I'm through making excuses for him.  IMO, this will be the game to remember as his downfall!  This is ridiculous.  I"m embarrassed.  National TV and you blow an 18 point lead!!  No excuse for that!!  Things have to change!!  FireStanHeath.com needs to be up and running if it's not!!

YepItsMe

I'M JUMPING THE SHIP TOO!  F-BOMB HEATH GET HIS BUTT OUT OF HERE I'M TIRED OF DEFENDING HIM HE'S GONE THAT CRAP WAS PATHETIC

pfrg999

I am SO pissed... we lose by two.... This is so F--KED... Up 18 Lose by two... but it is the way we lost... Modica dies in the 2nd... and goes MIA... Jefferson and ferguson ...anyway pissed
Musician, Audio Engineer, Entertainment <br />Writer and Hardcore Razorback watching Hog Fan!!!

hogattack21

Welcome aboard the fire heath bandwagon, this now makes 3 blown leads of 12-18 points in three games. Something has to be done, and also I hate CBS's fu&**@# commentators, they were practically cheering for UK.
It may be wrong, but it sure feels right.

PIGINAPOKE

This was it. On national t.v. to boot.This coach has no fire in him.Look at his demeanor, The way he could care less, Week after week.
  I believe deep down,  he wants out of here.
He was a flash in the pan and gets exposed !
  He is gun shy....See it every game. Oust him tonight.
The best thing to happen to RRS is the moron will never bunny hop thru the tunnel again !

Why do rednecks call antlers horns? Are the deer woods really different than the Turkey woods? How much is a " Mess" of Crappie?

TXrazorback

Quote from: Hawg Balling on December 04, 2012, 03:59:08 pm
According to Hogville, fantasy offense and passing 80 times a game wins championships.

Jim

Any time you hear commentators talk about how "well, this team, even though they're going to lose today, they've really turned the corner..."  that's nothing more than some smoke being blown up some skirts.

Ask that ugly girl you were going to take to the prom how she felt when you said "you know Karen, I just don't want to lose our friendship and how 'special' it is by messing it up on prom.  I just like you too much for that to happen."

You and she both know it's a bunch of crap you're feeding her and that's how I look at anyone who says this kind of garbage.

"Turn the corner".  Right.  Well what corner, pray tell, did we turn?  Did we turn the southbound corner and are now facing the northbound end of a Kenworth with about 15 ft to spare or what??

What a joke.  A letdown like this is debilitating for everyone and it's time someone stand up (in the athletic dept) and say "we're not going to settle for 'turning the corner' anymore!!  We're going to put out a product that's capable of winning it every time and we're gonna start holding everyone accountable who brings us down."

Yeah...and monkeys might start flying outta my rear too.  :(