Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

UNBELIEVABLE ALABAMA MORONS!!

Started by silvertip, January 29, 2006, 12:15:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

silvertip

The Birmingham CBS station is showing that Bible-banging idiot Pat Robinson with a fund-raising telethon for his 700-Club.

The BB game is listed on the cable tv, satellite TV and in the Newspaper. So, I call the TV station and they are "sorry" they didn't think to tell anybody ahead of time.

For any Hawg fans unfortunate to have to "live" among these jack-asses, the TV guy says they are going to show the game at 2:30am.
So you can record it.

Now I've got to go to a sports bar. It'll take an hour to get there.
Get a good buzz on during the game---then go by & fire-bomb the TV station. WPS!!

big boes

i'm sitting here stunned listening to ark/ken on hogwired becuase the birmingham cbs affiliate is showing a 700 club telethon.  un-freakin-believeable!

hoggytonk

Same story in Kansas. No pledge from me Pat.

Boared

January 29, 2006, 01:53:15 pm #3 Last Edit: January 29, 2006, 01:57:08 pm by Turd Ferguson
Quote from: GoAngels on January 29, 2006, 01:35:16 pm
actually who's the bigger idiot...pat who's known nationally or you for living in....well, alabama...or the 60 million acres of uninhabital land...kansas...put things in to perspective...more so the guy in bama you anti christ.

"Anti-christ"? A bit harsh, aren't we? Pat Robertson is loony.

CusefaninAR

Skip Foreplay

Quote from: silvertip on January 29, 2006, 12:15:27 pm
The Birmingham CBS station is showing that Bible-banging idiot Pat Robinson with a fund-raising telethon for his 700-Club.

The BB game is listed on the cable tv, satellite TV and in the Newspaper. So, I call the TV station and they are "sorry" they didn't think to tell anybody ahead of time.

For any Hawg fans unfortunate to have to "live" among these jack-asses, the TV guy says they are going to show the game at 2:30am.
So you can record it.

Now I've got to go to a sports bar. It'll take an hour to get there.
Get a good buzz on during the game---then go by & fire-bomb the TV station. WPS!!
I would have rather watched that idiot than the second half of the Hogs game.

silvertip

actually who's the bigger idiot...pat who's known nationally or you for living in....well, alabama...or the 60 million acres of uninhabital land...kansas...put things in to perspective...more so the guy in bama you anti christ.

Yeah, your boy "pat" is known nationally for at least 2 things.

(1) Advocating the assination of a foreign leader.
(2) Saying that GAWD was mad at all those sinners in New Orleans. So HE & Pat sent the hurricane.

Pat Robertson is a laughingstock whose followers are known for exceptional ignorance. As evidenced by your comments, holy-man. You can't even construct a coherent sentence.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

Pat Robertson is an idiot.  I don't know of many people who disagree with that, no matter what their beliefs.

What the hell is uninhabital?

Silver was making a sports' related opinion about not being able to see thie game.  But thanks for allowing us to bash the idiot Roberston some more.
published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

silvertip

Hey, GoAngels. You must have missed it when your boy Pat pointed out that California, with all the Hollywood evil & San Francisco qweers---is indeed the modern day Sodom & Gemorah. GAWD is about to rain down his wrath upon thee. You better send Pat a check ASAP & move your butt to Kentucky!!!

silvertip

Quote from: notshavintilnuttgo on January 29, 2006, 08:22:29 pm

Pat Robertson is an idiot.  I don't know of many people who disagree with that, no matter what their beliefs.

What the hell is uninhabital?

Silver was making a sports' related opinion about not being able to see thie game.  But thanks for allowing us to bash the idiot Roberston some more.

"Uninhabital" is the space between angel-boy's ears. You can't inhabitalate a vacuum.

Salty Hog

Hey, GoAngels. You must have missed it when your boy Pat pointed out that California, with all the Hollywood evil & San Francisco qweers---is indeed the modern day Sodom & Gemorah. GAWD is about to rain down his wrath upon thee. You better send Pat a check ASAP & move your butt to Kentucky!!!

[/quote]

hilarious :)
Fear The Hog!!!!

Salty Hog

Doh. My quote thingamabobber didn't work..musta been operator error.
Fear The Hog!!!!