Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The $25,000,000 JLS Owes

Started by porkaholics anonymous, September 24, 2012, 12:47:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

porkaholics anonymous

This just further embarasses and distracts the Hogs.  If Long did know about it and stil hired  JLS, then he is not fit for the AD job.  If he didn't check before he hired JLS then he is not fit for the job.  Either way, HE IS NOT FIT FOR THE JOB.  Go home Yankee!

CallThemHawgs!

This is what blows my mind...

I can tell after 5 minutes of watching someone on the sideline if I would want them to be my head coach. JLS failed that test, and could hardly handle managing special teams under Petrino.

Next, I can do a simple google search and read about someone. Michigan State literally ran JLS out of town with pitchforks. They absolutely hate the guy.

Then, I will do a little youtube search and watch some videos. Halftime interviews, press conferences, etc. I see an absolute buffoon... on par with anything Houston Nutt ever did.

Lastly if I am still not sure if he should be my head coach I call him in for an interview. He proceeds to tell me he is $25,000,000.00 dollars in debt.

I think to myself, is this guy REALLY this freaking stupid? Not only does he act like an idiot, apparently he IS an idiot.

Then I thank him for his time, and show him the door.

The fact this man was hired was an absolute BLUNDER in April, and is something that is worth being FIRED over in September.

hogdogcrazy

Quote from: porkaholics anonymous on September 24, 2012, 12:47:09 pm
This just further embarasses and distracts the Hogs.  If Long did know about it and stil hired  JLS, then he is not fit for the AD job.  If he didn't check before he hired JLS then he is not fit for the job.  Either way, HE IS NOT FIT FOR THE JOB.  Go home Yankee!

It doesn't matter if we any football games or not.  We have our integrity and that is all that matters.  Screw the scoreboard, Just ask Emperor Long.
Smites are Badges of Honor around this place.

latrops

JLS' financial problems are irrelevant to most players.  Nobody is "distracted" by that.  JLS got a 10 month contract.  This was a one season deal and it has worked out much worse than anyone anticipated.  Fortunately, a long term replacement will be chosen in the next few months and things can start getting better.

porkaholics anonymous

Quote from: latrops on September 24, 2012, 01:39:33 pm
JLS' financial problems are irrelevant to most players.  Nobody is "distracted" by that.  JLS got a 10 month contract.  This was a one season deal and it has worked out much worse than anyone anticipated.  Fortunately, a long term replacement will be chosen in the next few months and things can start getting better.

It makes the university look horrible to have a head coach that is 25M in the hole.  Do you not get that?

OTTER

Quote from: porkaholics anonymous on September 24, 2012, 01:42:35 pm
It makes the university look horrible to have a head coach that is 25M in the hole.  Do you not get that?
If he doesn't, I'm with him.  To me, that ain't nothin' to be alarmed about.  It's not affecting me or the team in any way.  I'm much more concerned about our secondary.
BE AFRAID!!  Be very, very afraid!  The Hogs are hungry and you look a lot like lunch!

Redhogs

Quote from: porkaholics anonymous on September 24, 2012, 12:47:09 pm
Long has stated that he knew about his financial problems before the hire..
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

porkaholics anonymous

September 24, 2012, 01:57:50 pm #7 Last Edit: September 24, 2012, 02:16:55 pm by porkaholics anonymous
Quote from: Redhogs on September 24, 2012, 01:53:22 pm
Long has stated that he knew about his financial problems before the hire..

Yeah, I know what he said.  And if he didn't know, which I highly doubt, then he is a bigger moron that I thought.  Plus, I don't believe a word that comes out of Long's mouth.  As if he didn't know what BP was up to.

Hoggish1

Quote from: latrops on September 24, 2012, 01:39:33 pm

Man, did you just write this?  JL needs to be removed first.  He is not capable of making any lasting moves for this program.  None!