Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Keys to a good finish

Started by hawginbigd1, January 27, 2014, 01:06:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hawginbigd1

I think these are pretty simple to accomplish:
Madden- If you are open shoot it. I am tired of yelling at you through the TV to shoot!

Harris & Williams- If you are not within lay-up distance Do NOT shoot! See above about yelling at TV- With you 2 it is NOOOOOOO!( every once in a while it goes in, but I am still not happy you shot).

On defense- once the press is broken get on balance and find the shooters. 3PT defense must improve, seemed to be better against AU.

QUIT SWITCHING AT THE TOP OF THE KEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It always leads to a basket or a foul.

Everything else is going well. Bell and Qualls need to keep shooting and for anybody to suggest otherwise is ridiculous especially about Bell. Qualls is important to our future success. The freshman are freshman they will have ups and downs, I like them a lot.

This is how I see it.

nextlevel

I can sum it all up in three words applicable to all players at times this season:

Better Shot Selection. 
Quote from: GUVHOG on March 07, 2011, 11:26:42 am
I'll make a prediction: If BCG were to get the Tennessee job, Calipari will be fired from UK within 2 years because from the 2013-2014 season on, Tennessee will own the SEC East until BCG moves on or retires.

ell oh ell