Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I've already purchased my PPV. Menu is set. It's time for razorback football!!

Started by Country Boar, September 01, 2011, 10:52:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Country Boar

I just purchased the game. Can't believe DishNetwrk let me do it two days in advance. I'm getting up at 2 am Friday night to start smoking a pork butt. Got some polish sausage to put on at lunch. Both my labs have razorback bandanas. I'm so dadgum ready to see my hogs play some football!!  A new season. It's on!! Go hogs!!  I'm new here so let me hear where your from and what you got planned for the first game. Don't leave me hanging.  Show me some hog fan love.  Ohhh and A Country Boar Can Survive!!

razorbackkid

Welcome abroad Country Boar.  Hog fan here in South Alabama.  Not sure yet if I'll purchase it from Dish or watch it on Espn3.com.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

The_Bionic_Pig

I set my DVR yesterday because I'm leaving on a flight in the morning to Arkansas to hear it on the radio in Little Rock (been 10 yrs) I have no idea which radio station?
█ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁ *Mute*

Virgil

Welcome from Bigelow!! 

I'm having some family over to watch the game.  Plan to eat until my gut explodes and celebrate the beat down.  I'm more excited to see some of the younger players play. 
It's not what you push but what pushes you!!

Welcome....I have a table reserved at the Arena Bar & Grill in Mountain Home. Figured I could spend the pay per view money on beer. One drink for each good hog play and one drink for each bad one. Hopefully I will get drunk on mostly the good plays.
Steve Spurrier, Florida football coach, telling Gator fans that a fire at Auburn's football dorm had destroyed 20 books: "But the real tragedy was that 15 hadn't been colored yet." (1991)

rzrbkred

Dish told me I could get it by purchasing game plan for week one for$25. Will that get it?

TNhogfan

Quote from: rzrbkred on September 01, 2011, 12:48:27 pm
Dish told me I could get it by purchasing game plan for week one for$25. Will that get it?
If you live out of state or out of Springfield, it will.  In state it is PPV only.

iharfor

Good Luck if it is with Cox.  Every year, it never fails.  I purchase it early, watch the count down, and then I get a message that I have to call Cox to purchase the PPV right as the game begins.  Always seem to lose the first half while on hold.

phadedhawg

I instructed the wife to order the ESPN Gameplan.  Afterwards I pleaded with her to order it. 

Now it's ordered and I'm ready to go!! 

elksnort

Called Suddenlink. Dude could not find that the game is shown on pay per view. What?

Live here in Jonesboro. Watched ppv Razorback games before. Do they not have it on their list yet?

Pyrotechnician

I'm just going to save my money and listen to the game on the radio.  We will beat that team 70-0 with little to no effort.  I'd rather watch LSU/Oregon or Georgia/Boise.
SEC Referees Oath concerning the Arkansas Razorbacks.

I swear to throw the flag...the whole flag and nothing but the flag so help me Mike Slive!

elksnort

Quote from: Pyrotechnician on September 01, 2011, 02:28:48 pm
I'm just going to save my money and listen to the game on the radio.  We will beat that team 70-0 with little to no effort.  I'd rather watch LSU/Oregon or Georgia/Boise.
Thanks for sharing your plans. But I want to watch the damn game.

It's a shame that the Suddenlink reps don't know anything about the game. Even in Tyler, Texas you'd figure they know about the Hogs.

So, can any of you tell me about Suddenlink's carrying of the ppv?